Duncan Singer, Business Solutions Manager, AVIVA and Chris Deeson, CMO, Systemsync
Join this free and informative webinar presented by Duncan Singer, Business Solutions Manager of AVIVA, Chris Deeson, CMO of Systemsync, and Jerome Smail, Editor at Payroll World, as they discuss the following topics:
• CSV files are a hugely antiquated way of transferring data. Over 60% of payment data received contains an error. What changes can be made in the new auto-enrolment world?
• API technology is changing the modus operandi, but the market is responding at different speeds. How can you get up to date?
• With margins already tight, selection of payroll software and pension provider will directly impact bureau efficiency. Find out how a digital interface with key software providers can help.
• Make savings via new technology.
• How can you and your clients benefit from not only an efficient solution for auto-enrolment, but also a “one stop shop” for a wide range of insurance needs?