Find out how to transform your business credit risk processes through a new, leading-edge, cost effective IT tool using your own software
Getting more from existing infrastructure
Getting more from existing software
Information worker and business intelligence
Family Bruiners integrated solutions
Equifax credit Information
- Family Bruiners
- Equifax U.K
RecordedOct 29 201260 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Duncan Singer, Business Solutions Manager, AVIVA and Chris Deeson, CMO, Systemsync
Join this free and informative webinar presented by Duncan Singer, Business Solutions Manager of AVIVA, Chris Deeson, CMO of Systemsync, and Jerome Smail, Editor at Payroll World, as they discuss the following topics:
• CSV files are a hugely antiquated way of transferring data. Over 60% of payment data received contains an error. What changes can be made in the new auto-enrolment world?
• API technology is changing the modus operandi, but the market is responding at different speeds. How can you get up to date?
• With margins already tight, selection of payroll software and pension provider will directly impact bureau efficiency. Find out how a digital interface with key software providers can help.
• Make savings via new technology.
• How can you and your clients benefit from not only an efficient solution for auto-enrolment, but also a “one stop shop” for a wide range of insurance needs?
Auto-enrolment has become an integral part of every employer’s financial administration process. Many employers need their payroll bureau, accountant, bookkeeper and/or financial adviser to play a central role in ensuring they become and remain compliant with their auto-enrolment obligations.
1. What is auto-enrolment and how does it work?
2. How can advisers engage most effectively with their clients, select a quality scheme and manage ongoing administration?
3. How do Smart Pension's advanced technology solutions help simplify and facilitate engagement with the auto-enrolment administration process?
In today’s discussion, Griselda Williams and Mat Castle, Directors of Business Development at Smart Pension, will explore these questions and outline ways to help you engage with auto-enrolment in a way that is simple, time efficient and cost effective for both you and your clients.
Auto enrolment will affect millions of employers by 2018. From our research we know that up to three-quarters of them will turn to their accountant or payroll professional for support.
This free webinar will show just how easy it can be for professionals to offer the flexible auto enrolment support clients need.
You’ll be able to hear about:
• The kind of support you can offer to add value for clients
• How you can use our free, user-friendly online hub, NEST Connect, to provide cost-effective services
• How we’re leading the way in payroll integration with our brand new web service functionality
• How professionals already using NEST have met client demand and increased new business
• You’ll also be able to get your questions answered by the webinar host, NEST’s Paul Budgen
FCA director of competition Mary Starks and Richard Koch, head of policy at the UK Cards Association, will join Credit Today’
Following the publication of its interim report into the credit card market, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) will be holding an exclusive webinar with Credit Today on 2 December to discuss findings and seek feedback from the market. View report: http://www.fca.org.uk/news/credit-card-market-study
During the broadcast, FCA director of competition Mary Starks and Richard Koch, head of policy at the UK Cards Association, will join Credit Today’s managing editor Fred Crawley for an hour’s discussion on the report, with time for questions & answers from listeners.
The webinar will address:
•The findings of the report, which reviewed 34 million accounts and surveyed 40 million consumers
•The FCA’s concerns regarding 2 million consumers in persistent debt, and a further 1.6 million regularly making minimum payments
•What remedies are possible to make the market work better for the “significant minority” of consumers experiencing problem debt
•What firms can do to work with consumers struggling to repay credit card debt
The FCA will also use the webinar as a chance to seek feedback from financial services and collections businesses familiar with credit card debt
Register for this FREE webinar now and join the discussion on how to tackle indebtedness in the UK cards market.
At 12:00 on 20 May, join Payroll World and Equiniti International Payments to learn what a payroll manager should be thinking about when their business expands overseas. Andy Brown, operations director of international payment specialists, Equiniti International Payments, will identify the most common pitfalls faced by payroll professionals in such a situation and explain how to mitigate the financial risk of having an international payroll.
At 12:00 on April 29, Payroll World editor Martin Kornacki will be joined by Carval’s payroll bureau manager Michelle Ginnelly to learn how organisations running third party payrolls can make pension reform a success for their business.
This webinar is aimed directly at those running third party payroll services, such as accountants or bureaux.
Tune in to the webinar to:
1.Learn how to effectively provide data in the different formats required by various pension providers
2.Ensure your payroll software is up to the job, along with tips on what to look for
3.Hear directly from Carval on the lessons they have learnt helping hundreds of clients through the auto-enrolment process
Take this opportunity to learn more about this topic, register for the webinar today!
* How fraudsters steal identities and how you can stop them whilst increasing transaction completion rates
* Five ways in which fraudsters steal identities: the coffee shop wifi hack, the local government census, social media techniques, the offer you can't refuse, the catchers supermarkets.
* What Jumio’s team of researchers heard first hand when they spoke to convicted ex-fraudsters, professional criminologists, law enforcement practitioners and fraud managers to uncover some of the exploits that fraudsters use.
- How do I know what information is required when paying in overseas currency to ensure safe delivery?
- Why use local payment processing over cross border wire payments
- Keeping up to date with changes in UK payments is hard enough, how do I achieve this for overseas currency payment requirements
- Is it better to centralise or decentralise international payroll payments?
* How to increase your chances of success - find out how to write a winning entry form
* First-hand advice from judges as to what they are looking for in your submission
* Your chance to question the experts LIVE on information you should use or lose
* A sneak peak at example winning entry forms
* Invaluable hints and tips on how to set out your submission.
• How do you maintain the profile of payroll as the company grows – mid-sized companies often focus more on product and customers and less on internal functions
• With the changing demographics how do you accommodate different needs like online payslips, benefits, etc?
• How to cope with a lack of resources – mid-market businesses often employ just one payroll manager so there is a key person dependency that needs to be addressed
• How automated payroll solution provide benefits
• It is worth noting that mid-market businesses account for just 1.5% of companies but contribute to more than a third of European economic activity
• There is a talent squeeze taking place with candidates overlooking mid-market organisations in favour of start-ups or big enterprises
Credit Today, in association with CallMiner, will present a webinar on:
1.The interaction between the Principles for Businesses and the Consumer Credit Sourcebook (“CONC”)
2.The extent of creditworthiness and affordability
3.Practically defining TCF
4.The impact of rule breaches and the ability for consumers to take action for breach of statutory duty against lenders
Payroll and HR departments are facing continual pressure in the current economic climate to do more with less. Already 2014 is sizing up to be another challenging year for the departments.
Join Payroll World's editor Martin Kornacki and payroll & HR solutions expert Steve Jemmott from Sage as they explore a free payroll and HR toolkit designed to help you identify your department’s evolving needs and the best ways for you to fulfil them.
Martin Kornacki, Payroll World and Stuart Hall, ESL
-In light of auto-enrolment payroll is acting as the conduit between finance and HR and delivering a fully complaint best practice service to the benefit of all employees, how can the department capitalise on this?
-In light of changing dynamics in company internal relationships between payroll HR and finance how does a successful payroll bureau understand and interact with these very different departments to achieve best practice?
-Will payroll managers ever get to the status of director?
This webinar will feature a number of key judges on the Payroll World Awards judging panel who will offer potential entrants advice on how to put together a winning entry form. Drawing on examples of previous award winning entries, plus tips and hints on how to set out your entry form. Make sure you tune in for a helping hand.
•Matthew Williams – Deutsche Bank
•Jason Jones – Warrington Borough Council
•Phil Nilson – HMRC
•Jackie Turner-Robinson – Kent County Council
Business credit risk – a new approachEquifax's Philip England, Family Bruiners' James Bruiners and Credit Today's Marcel Le Gouais[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]60 mins