Michael Krieger, Toby Redshaw, Sean Sloan, Paul Muller
CIOs and CFOs have often been at odds. But lately cloud computing and other changes in IT have made this relationship even rockier. Join this event to hear a CIO and CFO step into the ring to face off on key issues surrounding the IT/Business relationship. They’ll discuss how the IT procurement process is changing, and what the bottom-line impact is for the business at large. Attendees will hear debate on:
* What’s the ideal reporting structure?
* Are CIOs an endangered species?
* How is IT perceived by CXOs and the business units?
* What and who drive technology innovation?
* How do new technologies impact the evolving relationship?
Register now – and bring questions for our panelists to address during the Q&A.