Thom Salo, Executive Consultant, Delivery Manager, G2G3
In Higher Education you have unique issues. Working to fulfill the needs of academics, researchers, students, support teams and other enterprise groups can leave you feeling pulled in multiple directions. Decision – making authority is not always clear. A process culture may be seen as too “corporate” for your culture.
Join ITIL Expert, Thom Salo, to cover seven steps you can take to work to build respect and buy-in for your IT service management initiatives and super-charge your customers. We’ll cover:
• How to align with various departmental needs/goals.
• Answer the question, “Why do we care about an ITSM program?”
• Managing program expectations.
• Doing what we say we’ll do!
• Feedback – how to get it and use it.
• How to get past “creating” and get on with “adopting and embracing.”
• The role tracking of metrics will play.