Adeola Sole, April Mullen, Samantha Iodice, and Kath Pay
Join us for this panel on Innovations in Email, with moderator Adeola Sole of Holistic Email Marketing and expert panelists; Kath Pay of Holistic Email Marketing, April Mullen of Sparkpost, and Samantha Iodice of The Sauce Experience.
Questions addressed include:
- Does innovation need to be technical?
- Trialling a new and shiny technology (what is the benefit to the customer?)
- Are email marketers not able to innovate as much as other marketers because they're overworked and under resourced?
- AMP adoption and "competing" Outlook version, twice the work for the email marketer.
- What's the email innovation for 2020/21 that excites the panellists most?
- Have marketers really internalised empathy, or is it due to the shared 2020 experience?
- Helpful marketing
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday, "Shipageddon", and the Rise of the local, small shops
- Key tips to move forward in the new year for innovations