Full Lifecycle API Management with Anypoint Platform
Treating APIs like products is emerging as an API strategy best practice. Like products, then, APIs should be designed with a specific purpose and be delivered within a software development lifecycle (SDLC) framework. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is built to address full API lifecycle, including the design, implementation, security and governance of APIs. In fact, Gartner recently named MuleSoft a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Application Service Governance (eventually replace with Full Lifecycle API Management). In this webinar, Aaron Landgraf will walk through the full lifecycle capabilities of Anypoint Platform in the context of a case study of an organization that wanted to productize and reuse their APIs.
RecordedDec 13 201661 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Lucy Meyo, Senior Director, Integration Architect, Hertz and David Chao, Senior Director Product Marketing, MuleSoft
Hertz is driving a customer experience transformation with the goal of providing a frictionless customer and partner journey. MuleSoft has been foundational in driving the re-platforming of all of Hertz's customer-facing applications, as they replace nearly 100% of their legacy systems.
Chirag, Sr. Director, Product Management at MuleSoft and Sanjna Verma, Manager, Product Marketing at MuleSoft
One emerging API best practice involves treating APIs like products. Similar to products, APIs should be designed with a specific purpose and teams should also deliver APIs using a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) framework. Join us for this webinar to get a walkthrough of Anypoint Platform's capabilities, and learn how the platform addresses the full API lifecycle––from design and implementation to security and governance of APIs.
Richard Smith, Executive Vice President, Big Bus Tours
Most companies focus their omnichannel efforts on building in-store, web, and mobile customer experiences. To truly amplify the reach of their brands, however, companies must also leverage their extended partner ecosystem. Watch this CONNECT 2018 session to learn how Big Bus, the world’s largest hop-on-hop-off tour provider, is leveraging their partner channels and APIs to build a holistic omnichannel journey; and learn:
- Why Big Bus chose an API-led approach for their omnichannel architecture.
- How Big Bus built the a Trade API to support a variety of partner workflows––including onboarding new partners, having a real-time view of partner sales and more.
- How Big Bus is benefiting from reusable APIs, which partners can use to leverage features such as viewing availability, booking, and more.
Bridget Paviell - Digital Channels Product Manager and Dan Owen - Customer Success Architect, APAC
This webinar discusses how Chorus NZ are enabling the New Zealand retail broadband market service providers to deliver innovative customer experiences, with API’s at the forefront of business enablement.
By adopting MuleSoft's API-led connectivity approach, they have enabled a level playing field across all regional broadband services providers in New Zealand, making it faster and more effective for them to connect applications, data, and devices.
Bala Narasimhan, Sr. Director, Product Management at MuleSoft Mahesh and Naik, Solutions Architect at MuleSoft
API abuses are set to become the most frequent attack route for data breaches by 2022. Watch this webinar to learn how your company can stay ahead of threats by delivering advanced data and API security with MuleSoft’s new security offerings.
* How to tokenize, encrypt, or mask sensitive data in transit with API policies
* Why format-preserving tokenization minimizes impact to downstream systems
* When to use layers of defense with rapidly configured, policy-driven perimeter gateways
* How to set up logical perimeters around applications, groups of APIs, or integrations
Andrew Bragdon, Principal Product Manager, MuleSoft
On average, a business supporting digital transactions now crosses 35 backend systems — and legacy tools haven’t been able to keep up. This session will cover how MuleSoft’s new monitoring and diagnostic solutions provide end-to-end actionable visibility to APIs and integrations to help customers identify and resolve issues quickly.
* Measure application performance across APIs and integrations in production
* How to query and retrieve log data across your network
* End-to-end walkthrough of priority issue identification and resolution
* Exciting new capabilities of Anypoint Monitoring
Jason Reaney, IT Director at UIA Mutual Insurance and Shariq Imam, Senior Business Manager at Espire
How do you modernise a pricing change process and reduce time to completion from 45 days, to just 1 day? UIA Mutual Insurance, one of the UK's leading mutual insurers, achieved just that by modernizing legacy systems and automating their whole claims process. As a provider of insurance to trade union members and their families for over 125 years, that is no small feat with many embedded systems and processes to unpick.
Hear from Jason Reaney, IT Director at UIA Mutual Insurance and Shariq Imam, Senior Business Manager at Espire, on June 14 at 10am (BST) to understand how UIA decoupled their architecture and has begun to digitize the customer journey.
Marco Tedone, Global Head of API, Integration and Microservices Practice, HSBC
To deliver superior customer experiences and reduce operational costs, organizations across industries face an imperative to move their applications and data to the cloud. This is the case at HSBC, one of the largest banks in the world. Watch this CONNECT 2018 session to learn more about HSBC’s journey and gain insights on:
* Why traditional approaches to integration and migration are no longer suitable, as they make IT a bottleneck.
* How Anypoint Platform enables IT teams to easily modernize monolithic legacy applications into composable microservices, as well as migrate these services to cloud or IaaS platforms.
*How leading banks like HSBC are building multi-cloud application networks using MuleSoft.
Service-enabling legacy assets and effectively managing and orchestrating services is the first step toward realizing the promise of the New Enterprise. In this webinar, Steven Camina, Sr. Product Manager at MuleSoft, will present strategies and demo solutions for getting the most out of your legacy assets and outline the steps you can take to build a solid foundation for APIs down the road.
You will learn how to:
•Identify legacy assets within your organization
•Move data in and out of legacy systems without downtime [DEMO]
•Wrap legacy applications with APIs to capitalize on existing investments [DEMO]
•Build future-proof integrations that deliver continued value [DEMO]
The healthcare industry is witnessing an explosion of medical data from EHRs, fitness trackers, mobile health applications, and more.
To provide compelling patient experiences, providers must think beyond just driving interoperability across clinical data stores, and consider how to extend interoperability across healthcare partners and non-clinical applications. Doing so requires a new integrated healthcare strategy that extends beyond those traditionally offered by HL7 interface engines.
Attendees will learn:
- Why healthcare organizations are leaning on their IT teams to drive business critical and care-centric strategic initiatives.
- How MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and Edifecs’ solution can help health organizations unlock medical data from EHRs and other systems, to better improve the patient experience.
- How pre-built connectors, such as the Anypoint Connector for the Edifecs XEngine Server, can enable connectivity and validation of healthcare data––providing patients with vital information, at the right time and place.
Matt Serna, Industry Marketing Manager at MuleSoft; John Joseph, Solutions Consultant Manager at MuleSoft
Legacy application modernization is an imperative for IT teams that are looking to rapidly develop modern web, mobile, and cloud applications to meet the needs of the business. Typically, these legacy applications become tightly-coupled, stifling IT agility whenever changes need to be made to these applications.
Furthermore, to get access to their underlying data or services, teams need to work with dated file formats and transport protocols; this is often time-consuming and requires specialized expertise.
- MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform supports a variety of different legacy modernization strategies.
- Teams can approach legacy modernization in a way that creates an abstraction layer between the legacy applications and end-consuming applications––increasing architectural agility
- Using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, organizations can rapidly connect to common legacy systems, such as IBM CICS mainframes and IBM AS/400, 5X faster using pre-built connectors and templates.
We're excited to announce the GA release of Mule 4 and Studio 7, a major evolution of the core runtime behind Anypoint Platform.
Mule 4 accelerates developer velocity by adding more power, higher speed, and greater simplicity into the famously small footprint of Mule – the industry's leading all purpose engine for building application networks.
Join us as we talk about the innovations, tips, and tricks to being successful with Mule 4 and Studio 7.
Attendees will learn:
- How to start flows and integrations quickly with Mule 4 and Studio 7
- How to use DataWeave
- Design time error handling and try scopes
- Mule SDK
As customer expectations shift to mobile and on-demand solutions, no matter which industry you are in, the experiences you offer must be constantly evolving to remain competitive. How do you approach the architecture of your ICT to ensure you’re not being left behind?
Hear from Stefan Okhuijzen, SVP Business Applications at SES, a world-leading satellite operator with over 50 satellites reaching 99% of the world’s population, on how SES is shifting their business model through connectivity to transform customer experience.
Attendees will learn:
- Best practices to implement delightful customer experiences, such as an innovative customer portal to improve transparency
- How SES is shifting from a B2B to a B2C business model to differentiate itself, supported by the exposure of reusable APIs
- How adopting an API-led approach to connectivity can help you speed up the digital transformation process
Justin O’Connor, Director, PWC; Angie Campos, Head of Industry Marketing for FS&I
Today’s businesses differentiate themselves through personalized experiences, delivering the right products and services, at the right time and place. Nowhere has this been more important than Financial Services, where the influx of FinTechs has raised the bar for best-in-class customer experience.
Join this webinar to hear best practices in how MuleSoft and PWC have helped leading Financial Services firms to compete and win, and the lessons that apply across all industries.
Attendees will learn:
- Requirements for a modern 360-degree view of the customer
- Why existing approaches are not sufficient in a world of increasing, and constantly changing, systems
- How MuleSoft and PWC have helped leading Financial Services firms to address these gaps through leveraging APIs to move to a modular and agile data-domain driven view
Dr. Shaman Singh, Clinical Lead for Connected Care, Veteran Affaris; Nial Darbey, Principal Solutions Architect, MuleSoft
Government agencies across the globe are turning to the cloud to deliver better services to constituents and reduce costs. The US Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA), responsible for providing healthcare and services to over 20 million US citizens, provides a compelling example of how government agencies can increase IT agility.
To power their move to the cloud, the VA is leveraging APIs to rapidly and securely connect legacy on-premise and cloud systems. According to Dr. Shaman Singh, Clinical Lead for Connected Care at the VA, their API-powered “Digital Veteran Platform” provides a means for the VA to “become more future-proof,” and to enable the department to “shift away from dated and expiring technologies that require an exorbitant investment.”
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Shaman Singh and Nial Darbey, Principal Solutions Architect at MuleSoft, to learn how the VA is leveraging APIs and microservices to modernize their legacy systems and power their cloud transformation journey.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How the VA is using APIs to quickly and securely connect legacy on-premise systems and SaaS providers like Salesforce
- How government agencies can leverage the API economy to more effectively deliver on their mission
- Tips and tricks for how government agencies can implement microservices architectures to increase IT agility
Conor Curlett, Principal Architect, Office of the CTO; Sandeep Singh Kohli, Director of Marketing, Solutions and Platform
Microservices has been an important trend in IT architecture, and many architects and IT executives experience pressure to adopt microservices architecture due to its popularity. Along with this feeling, also comes the belief that microservices architecture can only be implemented in a certain way; this simply isn’t so.
This webinar will take a pragmatic look at helping customers select an architecture pattern that aligns with their business and goals. By leveraging the 6 different microservices patterns, a company can assess which one will work best for their organization.
Attendees will learn:
- The top six microservices patterns
- The advantages and disadvantages of each microservices pattern
- Best practices to make sure an organization’s microservices implementation is successful
Angie Campos, Industry Marketing for FS&I, MuleSoft; Michel Vaja, Head of UK Payments Practice, Capgemini
More and more financial institutions are partnering with FinTechs and leveraging Application Program Interfaces (APIs) to attract new prospects and to delight current consumers through unprecedented Customer Experience (CX). APIs offer a bridge between systems while paving a digital path to a connected financial ecosystem.
The institutions that are able to drive this digital transformation successfully, do not think of these capabilities as additional channels and services. Rather, these institutions understand that they must move from a vision of banking as a physical network of branches and ATMs, to a digital platform, comprising core capabilities such as account servicing and the provision of financial products that can be accessed wherever, and whenever, customers wish.
Join this webinar and learn how these institutions are building a digital banking platform with APIs.
Steve Stone, Former CIO at L Brands and Lowe's; Introduction by Ross Mason, Founder & VP Product Strategy
Hear from Steve Stone, former CIO of L Brands and Lowe's, as he reveals his advice in building a compelling customer experience. Learn how he has led major retailers to embrace technology as a strategic enabler and execute key use cases like eCommerce and omnichannel.
Attendees will learn:
- How L Brands and Lowe's digitized the in-store experience to better engage with customers
- How MuleSoft has helped his companies go 3x faster with self-service across the organization through reusable assets
- Real-life lessons from a seasoned technology leader who has spent 34+ years in the technology space
- Practical steps to embrace a new IT operating model that focuses on the customer
Marshall Van Alstyne, MIT fellow & Boston University professor; David Berlind, Editor-in-Chief of ProgrammableWeb
The enterprise world is changing faster than ever. To compete, it is now necessary to do business at an almost unprecedented size and scale. Facebook, PayPal, Alibaba—these seemingly disparate companies have upended entire industries by harnessing a single phenomenon: the platform business model.
In order to achieve this scale, winning companies are establishing digital platforms with APIs that extend their organizational boundaries.
Attendees will learn from MIT Fellow and Boston University Professor Marshall Van Alstyne and ProgrammableWeb Editor-in-Chief David Berlind:
- Why enterprises need APIs and API strategy models
- The impact of API adoption and complementary investments on enterprise performance and revenue growth, based on new research
- About an “owner’s manual” for creating a platform marketplace, revealing the strategies behind some of today’s rising platforms
Best practices & thought leadership on integration from MuleSoft
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world's applications, data and devices. With our market-leading Anypoint Platform™, companies are building application networks to fundamentally change the pace of innovation. MuleSoft’s API-led approach to connectivity gives companies new ways to reach their customers, employees and partners. Organizations in more than 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 corporations, use MuleSoft to transform their businesses.