Leveraging APIs to approach the fourth industrial revolution
ABB leads one of the most complex industries on the planet; one that is under intense transformation during the fourth industrial revolution. They are succeeding by using digital technology to fast track their supply chain and manufacturing process. Watch this webinar to learn how ABB is accelerating digital transformation through an API strategy with MuleSoft.
Join this webcast to learn:
- How ABB leverages reusability and automation to streamline their complex manufacturing processes.
- Why MuleSoft's Center for Enablement is a perfect fit for ABB.
- How ABB drives digital innovation through the adoption of API-led connectivity.
RecordedFeb 7 201958 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Kevin Flanagan, Public Sector Marketing at MuleSoft and Jay Fielding, Principal Solutions Consultant at MuleSoft
While a growing number of government-adopted applications are in the cloud, the underlying technologies connecting these applications are still based on-premise. MuleSoft is excited to introduce Government Cloud, the industry-leading FedRAMP-authorized environment for cloud-based integration. In this live demo, we’ll walk through the latest Anypoint Platform features included in the Government Cloud environment, as well as best practices to get started.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
-Top integration use cases in government IT.
-How government IT can solve common outdated middleware challenges with Government Cloud.
-A demo of our new Government Cloud and additional benefits when deploying, managing and monitoring APIs and integrations from a FedRAMP secure environment.
Kevin Balaji, Product Marketing Manager at MuleSoft
Anypoint Platform, the most scalable iPaaS solution, gives users the power to integrate apps, data, and devices at lightning speed whether you are tech-savvy or a low-tech integrator. Designed specifically with the enterprise in mind, this fully cloud-based solution takes advantage of the elasticity of the cloud while providing a secure connection to on-premises systems.
See first-hand how Anypoint Platform’s market-leading platform for eiPaaS allows you to easily integrate on-premises systems to any SaaS application within on unified platform.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how to:
- Integrate account data from Salesforce to MySQL database using Anypoint Flow Designer, the no-code, guided web interface capability for delivering integrations
- Easily build a bi-directional sync, leveraging templates within Anypoint Exchange to handle enterprise grade volumes with batch processing and set up integration tests using MUnit
- Apply out-of-the-box tokenization policies to sensitive data in transit, and validate security formats within Anypoint Runtime Manager
- Monitor your application network’s health using dashboards within Anypoint Monitoring and quickly resolve issues with Anypoint Visualizer
Ben Turner, CTO, Legal and General and Dan Snowdon, UK&I Financial Services Marketing Lead, MuleSoft
Digital insurance platforms enable insurance companies to connect with their ecosystem of customers, partners, and vendors on a single, unified platform. Hear firsthand from CTO Ben Turner how Legal and General’s digital insurance platform helped the company diversify product offerings, and scale quickly to meet customer expectations.
- How industry leaders have digitally transformed insurance offerings with a platform business model.
- How to build an integrated insurance platform to connect your ecosystem of suppliers and exceed customer expectations.
- Best practices to increase customer retention and profitability with a single view of the customer.
Alexis Kushner, Director of Product Marketing, Salesforce and Sam Steiny, Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft
Business efficiency is the No. 1 priority for CEOs and CIOs. In fact, 84% of IT leaders say improving employee-facing technology is critical for their company’s success.
Join this webinar for a live demo of Salesforce Lightning Platform with MuleSoft-powered integrations. Learn how to:
- Deliver a connected experience by integrating back-office applications and systems like Workday and Salesforce.
- Overcome data silos, IT backlogs, and outdated development tools.
- Modernize and automate internal processes like onboarding to improve employee experience.
Henry Galio, Senior Director, Veeva Vault CTMS and Kevin Flanagan, Life Sciences Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft
Veeva Systems is a cloud solution for the global life sciences industry. Veeva helps hundreds of top life sciences companies accelerate critical functions from R&D pipeline through commercial. Join this webinar to learn how MuleSoft's new Veeva Vault Connector enables Veeva and Salesforce customers to accelerate R&D, drive new capabilities for on-premises clinical data analysis, and improve marketing operations.
Watch this webinar with a Veeva Vault Connector demo to learn how to:
- Securely integrate Veeva Vault with ERP, MDM, legacy third-party systems, and business applications with MuleSoft’s Veeva Vault Connector.
- Easily surface clinical data to power new R&D initiatives while ensuring compliance every step of the way.
- Deliver omnichannel customer interactions with integrated customer data and digital asset management.
To automate business and service processes requires enabling faster integration between Service Cloud and the ecosystem of surrounding applications. See how LendingTree was able to digitally transform their service experience and provide agents with a single view of their customers. Learn how to use MuleSoft's API approach to integrate Salesforce faster and more efficiently.
- Understand the power of MuleSoft + Service Cloud in building a personalized service experience
- Learn how LendingTree was able to create a single view of their customer using API Designer and Flow Designer
Kevin Balaji, Product Marketing Manager at MuleSoft and Andrew Bragdon, Director of Product Management at MuleSoft
Today’s enterprises are increasingly dependent on all types of APIs and apps for flexibility and rapid development. However, if even one component of this chain breaks, it can have a ripple effect on its dependents, ultimately sacrificing customer experience and impacting the overall business. As traffic increases, organizations need real time visibility, proactive notifications of issues, and an efficient way to mitigate problems in order to deliver on customer expectations.
Anypoint Monitoring helps you to proactively identify and resolve issues, all in one place with real time visibility into your APIs and integrations. Ensure business continuity with real time visibility into app performance, customizable dashboards, advanced alerts, and instant access to historical log data.
Watch this live demo to learn:
- How MuleSoft customers leverage Anypoint Monitoring to enable best practices and steps towards operational monitoring of their application network.
- Advanced Monitoring capabilities, including advanced alerts, log management, and custom metrics/events.
- How Anypoint Monitoring provides real time visibility into your APIs and integrations with easy to use out-of-the-box and customizable dashboards.
SAP S/4HANA represents a major step forward in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, and with support ending in 2025 for ECC 6.0, now is the time to begin planning your migration. Traditionally, migrations are costly, complex, multi-year projects that introduce considerable risk to both IT and lines of business.
MuleSoft’s API-led approach to S/4HANA migration uses APIs to decouple your ERP, data, and third-party systems. By doing so, you de-risk the entire process while increasing flexibility to migrate on your own terms.
Watch this webinar, which includes a demo of Anypoint Platform, to learn how to:
- De-risk your program by adopting best practices built directly into APIs that reduce the need for S/4HANA customization
- Increase speed of delivery by building your migration layer and integration layer simultaneously
- Reduce program spend by accelerating dev, test, and training processes
- Maximize business outcomes with a flexible architecture designed for future growth
Aaron Landgraf, Director Product Marketing @MuleSoft
A complete, self-service developer portal is key to the success of API adoption. Every API provider must be able to educate developers and successfully expose, and reuse APIs to continue to build innovative applications. The developer portal is the face of your API program, providing everything that internal, partner, and third party developers need. App Developers must be able to connect with the resources necessary to learn about the enterprise’s APIs and collaborate with peers and with the enterprise.
That’s why MuleSoft created API Community Manager, the first single solution that brings together full lifecycle API management, personalization, forums, chat, support case management, and engagement analytics.
Watch this webinar for an overview of API Community Manager, including:
- Seamless self service and easy onboarding with out-of-the-box templates and page layouts
- Interactive API documentation within Anypoint Exchange
- A custom-branded developer experience to serve specific content and portal experiences based on user data
Explore Anypoint Security, a suite of capabilities that makes APIs, microservices and integrations running on Anypoint Platform secure and governable by default.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Protect your APIs and microservices from denial of service and content attacks
- Detect and tokenize sensitive data in-transit across your application network
- Apply automated policies to enable security by default
- Move towards a zero-trust architectural model
Kevin Fredrick, Managing Partner, OneReach.ai and Vishnu Samevedula, Senior Solution Engineer, ISV Partnerships
In this webinar we’ll attempt to go around the chatbot hype. With conversational AI, your customers and employees get the answers they need fast. It’s more than simple “if-then” logic; it incorporates natural language to make human-to-machine conversations more like human-to-human ones. The result? Increased customer engagement, continued trust and reliability in your business, and the ability to free up your best thinkers and doers to become more productive than ever before.
Watch this live webinar to learn how to:
- Automatically parse data, intent, and tasks from customer interactions using the power of Anypoint Platform combined with no-code/low-code conversational AI solutions from OneReach.ai
- Build task-specific, channel-agnostic experiences by integrating data from systems and channels like Slack, SMS, Voice, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger.
- Retool your team for operational efficiency by automating the known, handing off the unknown, and more.
Salesforce Service Cloud to systems like ERP, OMS, and databases to give agents a single view of customers and orders. Rather than switching between different systems, agents can instead focus on delivering superior service. Together, MuleSoft and Salesforce increase agent productivity by 25% by automating workflows and service actions and improve customer satisfaction by 35% with personalization throughout the service experience.
Watch this webinar to:
* See a live MuleSoft Flow designer demo with Salesforce Service Cloud to create a holistic view of your customer.
* Learn how customers are transforming their service experience using MuleSoft to synchronize Service Cloud with other systems of record.
* Get best practices to integrate Service Cloud with ERP, OMS, and third-party systems.
Ed Lee, Technical Director at icare and Dan Owen, Director, Customer Success Architecture at MuleSoft
In this webinar, icare will share how they were able to create from scratch Australia's largest public sector self-insurer in just three years. Using an API-led approach to integration, they overcame the 'gravity' of legacy systems to move to the cloud and deliver patient-centric outcomes efficiently and fast.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- De-risk legacy modernisation initiatives using APIs.
- Decouple systems and data to build a future-proof cloud architecture that supports ongoing change.
- Unlock data in machine-learning systems and support automated business process decisions.
Marco Tedone, Chief Architect, UK - IT Infrastructure, HSBC and Danny Healy, Office of the CTO, MuleSoft
The introduction of Open Banking has seen a dramatic change in the way that traditional banks must operate. At the center of this change is the use of APIs. Whilst financial institutions are creating tactical APIs to meet new Open Banking regulations, many are failing to realize the full benefits that APIs can provide by not invoking an API-led strategy.
- How Financial institutions can overcome the radical disruption in the marketplace.
- How putting APIs at the heart of your transformation strategy can enable greater speed, flexibility, and agility.
- How banks can build internal and external ecosystems using a platform-based approach, to enhance the customer experience.
Ahyoung An, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft and Aaron Landgraf, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft
The latest release of Anypoint Platform helps organizations create and engage a vibrant ecosystem of developers, partners and employees and succeed with API programs.
This release features the launch of Anypoint API Community Manager and Catalyst Mobilize to increase customer loyalty and engagement, improve internal ops effectiveness and introduce new business models through API programs.
See an in-depth overview of Anypoint Platform, including how to:
- Promote API products, increase adoption, and build successful API programs with Anypoint API Community Manager.
- Build and engage a vibrant ecosystem with Catalyst Mobilize, which includes in-person workshops, playbooks, and tailored exercises.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of API programs.
- Additional enhancements within Anypoint Partner Manager (EDI/B2B), Flow Designer, Government Cloud, and more.
Christine Ooley, Product Marketing Manager at MuleSoft and Jimil Patel, Technical Product Marketing Manager at MuleSoft
What if you could streamline and automate your business processes and modernize workflows like quote to cash and order fulfillment?
In this webinar, learn how MuleSoft Anypoint Platform connects Sales Cloud to applications like SAP, Oracle, and NetSuite, allowing you to manage your complete business by unlocking your back office data through integration.
Watch this webinar to:
- See a live MuleSoft Flow designer demo of an order-to-cash cycle with Sales Cloud
- Learn how to integrate Sales Cloud with back-office applications like SAP, Oracle, and NetSuite
- Understand best practices to modernize and automate processes like quote to cash and order fulfillment
- Hear about real-life MuleSoft customers transforming their business with Sales Cloud and ERP integration
John Withers, Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft and Jimil Patel, Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft
As the number of mobile users grows to 5 billion in 2019, companies are under immense pressure to deliver engaging and secure mobile apps, and not just for consumers. Increasingly, mobile apps are an essential tool to unlock employee innovation and productivity. With MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ businesses can send data securely from any system to mobile, leveraging agile and continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) best practices to optimize consumer and employee experiences while driving revenue and operational efficiency.
Watch this webinar, which includes a demo of Anypoint Platform, to learn how to:
* Connect to systems 64% faster: Easily and securely connect to core systems of record and unlock data with out-of-the-box connectors and graphical data mapping.
* Increase employee productivity: Package business processes into reusable services available through internal apps to drive productivity.
* Build partner collaborations: Expose and consume APIs from partners to unlock new experiences and capabilities
Allegra Margolis, Industry Marketing, MuleSoft; Alex Pinskiy, Director Omnichannel Systems, New York & Company
A billion dollar specialty retailer with over 400 retail stores, New York & Company, is leading the way in building an omnichannel strategy. Recently ranked #3 on the list of best omnichannel retailers, New York & Company is driving digital transformation in retail.
Hear from Alex Pinskiy, Director of Omnichannel Systems at New York & Company, as he reveals their journey and success in building an omnichannel brand and connected store. Learn how New York & Company developed a mobile application with real-time inventory availability and was the first in specialty retail to complete end-to-end transactions using in-store kiosks.
Attendees will learn:
- How New York & Company approached omnichannel and is capitalizing on consumer demand to digitize the in-store experience
- Real-life lessons from an IT strategy that re-platformed to integrate different applications and systems across an entire enterprise
- Practical steps to building a top omnichannel brand and embracing a new IT operating model that tears down the imaginary wall between brick-and-mortar stores and eCommerce
Rob Long, Head of IoT & Senior Director Applied Technology at Stibo & Vishnu Samavedula, Senior Solution Engineer at MuleSoft
Did you know that each retail customer transaction takes an average of 39 different backend systems to complete? Overlapping systems, complex backend integrations, and constant maintenance needs are crippling IT teams as they work to drive the innovation necessary to meet growing consumer expectations.
This webinar examines how retailers are leveraging MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and Stibo Systems Master Data Management platform to bridge online and offline channels, resulting in deeper customer insights, simplified operations, and exceptional customer experiences. Retailers leveraging this approach are seeing an average of a 6% increase in profitability and a 6x increase in customer retention
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Streamline product lifecycle management processes with your eCommerce systems.
- Leverage Master Data Management to gain visibility across inventory and customer data.
- Deliver personalized customer experiences based on past behaviors and purchases.
Sean Kennedy, Senior Director, Industry Solutions and Architecture, Salesforce, Matt Serna, Industry Marketing, MuleSoft
The healthcare industry is witnessing an explosion of medical data from EHRs, fitness trackers, mobile health applications, and more.
To provide compelling patient experiences, the entire healthcare continuum must think beyond just driving interoperability across clinical data stores and consider how to extend interoperability across all partners and non-clinical applications. Doing so requires a new integrated healthcare strategy that extends beyond those traditionally offered by HL7 interface engines.
Learn how NYU Langone Health implemented a new integrated approach to provide their call service agents with a one-stop comprehensive patient view, leveraging MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to surface real-time data from EHRs and other internal systems into Salesforce Health Cloud.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How healthcare organizations can drive integration to transform their IT delivery model.
- How modern APIs can enable connectivity across clinical and non-clinical systems.
- How Salesforce and MuleSoft are tackling EHR interoperability challenges.
Best practices & thought leadership on integration from MuleSoft
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world's applications, data and devices. With our market-leading Anypoint Platform™, companies are building application networks to fundamentally change the pace of innovation. MuleSoft’s API-led approach to connectivity gives companies new ways to reach their customers, employees and partners. Organizations in more than 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 corporations, use MuleSoft to transform their businesses.
Leveraging APIs to approach the fourth industrial revolutionSzymon Myslinski, Global IT Department Manager for Innovation, ABB & Gabriel Rauchenbichler, DACH Marketing Lead, MuleSoft[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]58 mins