Adam Oldfield, Managing Director Force 24, Dave Chaffey, Co-founder Smart Insights
Think you know it all? Think again.
Nearly every marketer uses email marketing, but only a fraction utilise it to achieve maximum ROI. We’re here to show you how.
- Key email marketing techniques to revolutionise the performance of your campaigns
- Optimising deliverability to ensure your comms get straight into inboxes
- Structuring email sequences and planning effective email strategies
- Creating killer content to skyrocket engagement and drive real business results
The impact of the pandemic has varied significantly in different industry sectors. In this webinar, digital strategist Dr. Dave Chaffey will recommend a strategic review process to compete through more effective integrated marketing communications.
The webinar will cover:
- The strategic foundations of omnichannel communications
- How to review and improve your digital marketing
- Our latest research for benchmarking digital maturity
- Examples of the latest techniques from different sectors
AI is becoming the modern email marketer’s best friend as it can personalize the communication, and increase engagement at a scale. Faruk will discuss the main use cases of AI in email marketing, and share the recent trends that we should watch. He will provide actionable tips that will help you boost your revenues from email channel.
During this session, you will learn more on:
- How AI helps manage subscriber data
- How to predict Customer Lifetime Value better
- How you can adopt AI in your email marketing efforts
Sophie Clark, Marketing Lead - UK & Nordics, Talkwalker
2020 changed the way brands communicate with consumers, and social media played a key role. We’ll look at some of the top trends that will shape the social media landscape in 2021.
- What marketing experts predict will be the top social media trends for 2021
- How brands should be incorporating these trends into their 2021 strategy
- How the rise of socially conscious audiences will shape brand communication
- Ways that brands can use conversational marketing and memetic media to create stronger connections with their audience
- Examples of brands already successfully tapping into these trends
Websites aren’t accessible by default, so it’s our job to remediate them. If your website isn’t accessible, you could be facing an ADA lawsuit. Not to mention, you’re missing out on massive potential revenue from the 26% of the population that has some sort of disability.
Main benefits of web accessibility:
- Gain peace of mind
- Expand market reach
- Boost brand perception
- Mitigate the risk of lawsuits
With another unpredictable year ahead of us, we explore the most important digital marketing trends that will have a lasting impact on your business. Regardless of uncertainty we help you sift through the noise of predictions and bring you the most important trends for the ambitious marketer in 2021
- Take away the essential trends that you can easily apply to your marketing strategy in 2021
You’ll also learn the following:
- The key digital marketing advances in 2020 & how that impacts 2021
- The psychology of consumer behaviour
- The mindset and behaviour of a successful marketer in an unpredictable world
Dr. Dave Chaffey (Smart Insights) and Andy Wiggans (BrightTALK)
With the growing potential for a global recession, businesses that are not yet digitally-focused will be forced to adapt. But, when pressure looms and budgets begin to feel tight, why will the best marketers lean-in to post-digital marketing?
Join Dr. Dave Chaffey, co-founder and content director (Smart Insights), and Andy Wiggans, VP and regional managing director, EMEA (BrightTALK) as they break-down the intricacies of an omnichannel communications growth plan that prompts conversion to online or offline sales while limiting digital silos.
Together, they’ll cover how to support the continued growth of both B2C and B2B organizations by reviewing:
- Important success factors for digital transformation
- Omnichannel communications planning and content marketing strategy
- Quick wins from low and no cost comms
Chris Purcell, Product Strategy Manager at Episerver. Hosted by Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights.
You may not be able to read the minds of your website visitors like a Jedi master but if you can present the right content to them you can provide a great online experience.
In this session we deep dive into how you can leverage customer intelligence to get a greater insight into what your customers want to see when they visit your site so you can build a data-driven content strategy.
Marketing agility and smarter use of digital marketing are more important than ever to future success because of the changes in consumer and business demand for services prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing recession.
Join Dr Dave Chaffey in our free members' webinar to learn techniques to improve lead generation and sales. Dave will cover:
- Examples of practical ideas to improve digital interactions with consumers through the customer journey
- Recommendations on how to plan and prioritize these ideas
- A data-driven approach to identify and test new opportunities
Josh Turner, Founder and CEO of Connect 365. Hosted By Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
In this training session, you are going to discover....
- How to tap into LinkedIn’s goldmine of high-quality prospects and automate the process to turn them into sales appointments.
- The single most important hack that entrepreneurs, sales professionals, and marketers need to know to have success on LinkedIn.
- Exactly what you need to say (including scripts in your initial outreach to warm your prospects up and build trust almost instantly.
- Time-saving tricks to avoid wasting hours every week so that prospecting and lead generation doesn't feel like your full-time job.
- How to automate this entire system so that you barely have to lift a finger.
- All without using any strategies or tools that violate LinkedIn's terms of service and could get your account shut down.
About the speaker:
Josh Turner, Founder and CEO of Connect 365, is a WSJ best selling author and a leading expert in growing your business using LinkedIn & email. Josh has created tools and systems to help his clients get leads and clients almost completely on autopilot.
Alina Hura and Uuree Selenge of YouScan. Hosted By Lewis Dormer of Smart Insights
Through real-world cases from the likes of L’Oréal, Nestlé, Unilever, and Coca-Cola, you’ll learn that social media data contains numerous hidden insights that can be used to improve KPIs across the whole marketing department. To uncover them, all you need is just a little help from Artificial Intelligence.
YouScan are proud to present the best examples of how AI technologies are changing the landscape of social media analytics to help you get the best results from your marketing activities.
Join the webinar to learn:
1. How to automatically detect trends in conversations around your brand
2. How to find brand mentions in visual content when your brand was not even mentioned
3. How to receive in-depth analytics on different aspects of your product or service
4. How to choose the right influencers for your next campaign
5. How to measure the efficiency of offline marketing campaigns
Mark Taylor, CEO & Founder at eSalesHub. Hosted by Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
Discover how Europcar, British Gas and RED Driving School have incorporated Artificial Intelligence into their online lead generation strategy to generate a greater return on investment from Google Ads.
Google's data confirms that over 70% of sales leads are generated through inbound phone calls - find out how they used AI to discover whether the call was a sale or not in real time, enabling faster optimisation.
5 Key Takeaways:
- For offline sales, bridging the gap after they click hasn't always been possible, until now using Artificial Intelligence
- Call Tracking has its limitations without AI - you know you've had a call, but was it a new sale or a returning customer?
- Trying to match data from multiple systems won't always be accurate - create your own data with AI
- Using AI can speed up your call analytics, enabling you to understand in real-time what's happening with your lead generation strategy to implement real-time optimisation of your Google Ads.
- Generate more sales through better customer insight, not only from new customers, but returning customers and what keywords they are using to find you.
If you are looking at new ways to generate inbound telephone leads, improve the quality of leads or improve conversion then you should tune in for this webinar.
Daniel J D'Auria, Head of Marketing at 247 Commerce and Henryk Fiedler, Lead Solutions Consultant at Adobe Magento.
In this practical webinar, you’ll learn how you can take action to improve your customer experience and gain a competitive edge at this crucial time, supported with some compelling trends and statistics.
This webinar is well suited for those working in eCommerce and website, content or product management, or for those of you in other industries wishing to learn about and adopt trends and techniques from the fast-paced world of eCommerce.
We’ll look at:
- Compelling customer experience statistics
- Top trends for customer experience in 2020 (with Adobe insights)
- Examples of who is doing customer experience well
- Customer experience fails you’ll want to avoid
- Digital tools you can download and use now to improve customer experience
- What you can do yourself, and what an agency can probably do better
Find out why a strategic approach to marketing is vital, and how the Smart Insights RACE Planning System enables you to develop a plan to support and measure Digital Transformation within your organisation.
Ashley Fletcher, VP Marketing at Adthena - hosted by Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
In times of constant change, understanding where and how to adjust your digital strategy can feel overwhelming. Decisions made without data could jeopardise your ROI, and your marketing tactics are being monitored closely by the C-Suite who are seeking immediate results and stability.
In this session, we're joined by Adthena's Marketing VP, Ashley Fletcher, who will walk you through how a selection of UK C-Suite members are playing out winning formulas across Retail, Energy, Education, Finance, Gaming, Telco, Technology and Healthcare. Find out how key brands are using Paid Search as the guiding light in a volatile market.
Who should listen in?
- If you’re responsible for managing digital marketing in the UK and Google Ads is part of your channel mix, this session is for you!
- Agencies who are responsible for managing Google Ads for brands.
What you’ll learn:
- How to present your strategy to C-Suite stakeholders with data
- How to get ‘out of the weeds’ of campaign metrics and deliver a clear strategic narrative
- How leading UK brands are guiding their C-Suites using Paid Search
- How verticals in the UK are adapting to change using Paid Search
Who is Adthena?
Adthena is the world’s most advanced intelligence platform for paid search advertising, using AI technology and machine learning models to give customers a clear view of the market shifts and all the moves their rivals make across the search landscape. This means they can make informed, strategic decisions and ensure success, supported by a team of world-class industry consultants.
Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.