7 personal development actions you can take to earn more as a Marketer in 2017
The demand for Digital Marketers is growing rapidly, so it’s important your digital skills are developed and recognised. Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2017.
RecordedDec 7 201646 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
According to PwC, 66% of companies say their leadership does not have a clear vision for the digital future. Our next free webinar hosted by digital strategist Dr Dave Chaffey, co-founder of Smart Insights, will explain techniques to help you review your digital capabilities, set your future direction and articulate strategy to colleagues.
You will learn how to:
> Discover the digital maturity of your business
> Define goals needed to achieve transformation
> Plan and prioritize activities to integrate digital
> Influence company culture and instil a process of continuous improvement
The webinar will include examples from a range of sectors including leaders from some generally less mature industries such as Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defence, Higher Education, Financial Services, Engineering and Construction.
In the past, your employer may have been one of the main drivers to help identify your skills gaps, investigate the training options available and push you to take different courses.
This is still true to an extent, but with the fast-paced changes in the digital world and the widening variety of skills required to be an effective marketer, the responsibility is more on you to take ownership of your career development and personal learning journey.
This practical webinar will provide you with the key questions to ask yourself, to help you:
- Map out your personal short-term and long-term goals
- Position yourself to make it easier to get promotions or new clients
- Identify the key elements that will motivate you to take action
- Understand the different paths you can take to reach your goals
- Analyze yourself against the 25 top digital marketing skills
- Identify the strengths that could help generate more income (as a consultant)
- Implement a model to become more productive in your day-to-day role
Tim Roe, Compliance Director at RedEye and Chair of the DMA GDPR task force
Marketing will change forever on 25th May when GDPR takes full force - what will this mean for you?
Join us for this practical webinar and you will learn:
• What data is covered under GDPR and how can I be compliant on 25th May 2018?
• What is the difference between consent and legitimate interest and what is the best for my business?
• What rights will my customers have over how I process their data and for how long I can keep it for?
• What impact will E-privacy have on what I have put into place to be GDPR compliant?
What does your brand stand for? Being clear about your brand identity is important for businesses of all sizes. A brand’s identity is the cornerstone of its strategy. The brand is the face of a business expressed through its identity.
This webinar will take you through the classical approach with practical examples that bring this logical, intuitive and creative process to life.
In this 45 minute webinar, you will learn
* The importance of brand identity
* A process for defining your brand vision and identity
* Recommended techniques for creating visions, identities and guidelines based on examples
The webinar will be presented by Debbie Inglis, owner of Brand Transformations, who has over 15 years experience of transforming brands strategically including Yeo Valley, Clarks, McCoy’s (UB), Appletiser (SABMiller) and Glutafin when owned by Danone.
Did you know that only 1 in 7 of people worldwide are native English speakers, leaving six billion people worldwide who aren’t. This shows the potential of localizing marketing for audiences with different languages. But how do you achieve your potential? This practical webinar will explain a strategic approach with examples and actionable takeaways.
The webinar will be presented by Dr Dave Chaffey, co-founder of Smart Insights who will help you review your approach by covering:
- How to audit the current effectiveness of content marketing in different countries
- Define your priorities for localization and translation
- Practical approaches to improve international SEO effectiveness
- Using cultural customization with CRO and testing
Tim Berry, Founder and Chairman of Palo Alto Software
In this practical webinar, with American entrepreneur and author of Lean Planning, Tim Berry, you will learn how to develop and execute lean marketing planning based on the latest lean planning techniques:
- How to keep it simple, doing just what you’ll use
- How to develop marketing tactics to execute strategy
- How to set milestones and metrics for tracking and accountability
- How to develop and manage realistic and useful forecasts
- How to execute your planning with regular review and revision
- How to decide when and when not to change the plan
Q1 is a challenging time for retailers worldwide, with revenue targets are at risk of being sabotaged by lower profit margins, high abandoned cart rates, and unsuccessful ad campaign strategies: are you equipped to conquer these challenges?
Join the team at Nosto Solutions for a webinar on January 17th where they will discuss crucial roadblocks blocking your path to Q1 success - as outlined in the recently published Q1 Survival Guide - 2018 Edition.
What you will learn:
The webinar will provide tried and tested personalization strategies to conquer common roadblocks in Q1, which include:
- Profit losses associated with post-December gift returns
- An abandoned cart rate of over 75%
- Cutting through the social media noise to re-engage current customers (and acquire new ones in the process)
- How influencer marketing is impacting global organizations
- Important insights into the current state and strategic evolution of the influencer marketing practice within leading enterprises
- Why influencer marketing goes beyond the comms function
- How to move from tactical campaigns to strategic programs
These findings come from Influence 2.0 research which focused on leading global brands that engage strategically in influencer marketing. After this webinar, you will understand the critical priorities and opportunities for marketers today in scaling influencer programs.
Joey Moore, Director of Product Marketing and Greg Moore, Manager for Personalisation and Campaign Strategy of Episerver
In this webinar, you will learn the value of personalization to businesses. We show you how it can improve your customer's online experience by giving them an individualized journey resulting in improved satisfaction, increase loyalty and ultimately more profit to your business.
We will walk you through the 3 key ways and show real-life examples for each:
The importance and convergence of Analytics and Machine Learning
The three tiers of personalization - Basic, Segmentation, and Behavioural
How you can implement your personalization strategy by using:
Join Juliana Pereira, VP of Marketing at Smartling, for this webinar. She will explore some of the latest trends in global content strategy that you can apply to your business. You will learn:
- What trends are going to shape global content and localization needs in 2018
- How to leverage these insights to stay ahead of the competition
- How to prioritize your content based on your business’ needs
- How to develop your own future-proof localization strategy
Juliana will also share some case studies from a range of sectors and give examples of how these organizations improved their global content strategy.
Lilach Bullock - Speaker, Content Marketing and Outreach Specialist
Research shows that marketers often overlook the importance of measuring your social media ROI. Even more so, they don’t use their analytics to inform their strategy and improve it.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to pay close attention to your analytics
- Why you always need to measure your success
- Practical tips for how to measure your social media success
- How to use analytics to test your ideas and improve your results!
Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and the in-demand digital skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2018.
- Stop wasting time on learning things that are not going to help you
- Avoid going through days where you are not getting anything done
- Take the right actions to become the Marketer employers and clients want to hire
In this practical webinar, you will learn:
- Framework for the key digital marketing skills to focus your time and energy on
- The different pathways and opportunities opening up for future Marketing roles
- Models to become more productive in your day to day Marketing role
- Positioning yourself to earn more and get the recognition you deserve
- A new mix of ingredients that helped successful Marketers hit their dream goals
Mike McDougall, Organic Search Director of Stickyeyes
Putting your customer at the heart of your SEO and content strategy has never made more sense. We’ll explain how you can leverage Google’s changing algorithm to deliver organic search gains by examining:
- How to use search data to map your strategy to intent
- User experience and shifting ranking signals
- Conversational search and the rise of voice
- The importance of data mark-up to enhance the search experience
In this practical webinar, we’ll look at the hot trends for 2018 and beyond and show you how to improve your strategy and implement best practice organic search practices through:
- Technical SEO
- Maximising opportunities from product and category content
- Competitor intelligence to benchmark and drive organic gains.
In this practical webinar, you will learn our predictions on the strategies brands will execute to recover lost revenue and increase sales uplift online, using behavioural email marketing, including:
- Recovery campaigns - ideal for retail, travel, and eCommerce brands
- Re-engagement campaigns
- Email and website personalisation
- Cross selling and upselling using product recommendations
- Real time content including social proof, weather maps and dynamic images
Join Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights for this webinar where Dave will explore some of the latest innovations in digital marketing technology you can apply in your business. You will learn:
- Which are emerging technologies on Gartner's Marketing Hype Cycle
- Which Artificial Intelligence (AI) options are most relevant for marketers
- Google's recommendations to improve SEO on mobile
- How to exploit different APIs and tools improve integration and analysis of different data sources
Dave will explain the practical opportunities of these new techniques and give examples of how these techniques are being applied by the early adopters.
In this webinar, you will learn practical tips and tools for how B2B organizations can boost awareness and leads using social media to support influencer marketing.
Dr Dave Chaffey will explain techniques used by B2B organisations including his team at Smart Insights which generates over 5,000 leads each month using inbound marketing. Dave will cover:
- How to segment and target B2B influencers
- Tools to use to identify and engage relevant influencers in social media
- How to build long-term relationships with B2B influencers
- How to measure the impact of social media for influencer marketing
- How Smart Insights uses influencer marketing to support content distribution
Dr Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights and Amaar Mohammadally of Monetate
Learn practical personalisation techniques to engage and convert more of your website visitors.
In this practical webinar, Dr Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights and Amaar Mohammadally of Monetate will explain the options for improving your use of personalisation through the customer journey including:
* How to use KPIs to review your current and future use of personalisation
* The latest trends in personalisation capabilities for E-commerce
* Moving from rules-based triggers to using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to scale your personalisation
* Best practices to increase your website conversion rates and sales revenue
The webinar will feature case studies from a range of sectors which showcase tactics to improve conversion for new and existing customers. Register today!
The last few years have seen thousands of articles published on digital transformation, but the majority of these reflect a heavily processed view of the reality. Such accounts tend to blur the detail, overexpose the outcomes and incorrectly frame the scope of the transformation journey. This webinar candidly describes how Wex, an award-winning multi-channel photographic retailer, conquered its digital transformation journey; before forecasting the future of digital transformation.
Michael will take you through:
- Key indicators that highlight the need for transformation
- The likely barriers in your transformation journey
- Preparing for success by establishing the right digital and physical platforms
- The hygiene and motivating aspects of content, navigation and personalisation
- The future of digital transformation
Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.
7 personal development actions you can take to earn more as a Marketer in 2017Imran Farooq, CEO, MMC Learning. Senior Examiner, Chartered Institute of Marketing[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]45 mins