Jessica Towns, Inbound Sales Coordinator and Jake Helliwell, Business Development Executive of Smart Insights
Smart Insights Business Membership Demo
Learn effective Charity and Not-For-Profit marketing techniques to reach supporters and build brand awareness with ready to use structured plans and templates.
Join the Smart Insights team for an exclusive look around our Business Membership platform and services. We will show how, by using and implementing a range of our step-by-step guides, templates and e-learning, you can improve your charity and not-for-profit marketing strategy.
Take a peek at the benefits of a Smart Insights membership, including:
* How to successfully increase consumer engagement for charities and NFPs on social media channels
*Review your email communications strategy to boost response rates
*Meeting the needs of typical charity audiences through persuasive messaging and information architecture for desktop and mobile sites
*Review vital communications channels to inspire and engage people, raise funds, and provoke discussion.
*Gain inspiration for improvement from examples and case studies of best practice
We will also take you inside our comprehensive e-learning platform, Quick Wins micro e-learning, and show you how you can plan, manage and optimize your organization’s goals to help create an integrated marketing strategy that is successful to your needs.
Join Smartling’s Director of Global Marketing, Annette Obermeier, as she shares best practices to make your content work for you across borders and have your translation budget work overtime.
In this practical webinar, we’ll look at:
* Enhancing the impact of your content strategy in new markets
* Improving the quality of website and mobile copy used for international audiences
* Executing more personalized and scalable localization efforts
Digital transformation has been around for a while now but what it takes to be successful at it continues to change at pace. Here we look at the latest trends and how businesses are implementing them in real-world examples.
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to:
* Play Offence, not Defence against disruption
* Improve Customer Experience
* Grow the Business
* Create a Single View of the Customer
Join the Smart Insights team for an exclusive look around our Business Membership. Take a peek at the range of benefits available and how you can integrate membership into your team, whether you’re an Agency, Enterprise, Startup, Not-for-Profit or Consultancy. From learning how to plan, manage and optimize an integrated digital strategy or lead a digital transformation plan Business Membership is designed to help and support your business goals that your whole marketing team understands whilst helping you grow your business above and beyond the competition.
In this demo, you will get a chance to see:
- How you can apply the RACE planning framework across your marketing with integrated communications
- How to use the Personalised Learning Plan and Capability Grader to plan short and medium term business improvements
- A look inside our business member content, including budgeting templates, marketing operations guides, and our RACE dashboard to help streamline your analytics
- The range of e-learning available to you, including our accredited RACE digital marketing strategy course.
- How to use Quick Wins to supplement e-learning through a shorter, practical module.
- Business Membership team dashboard to track and evaluate membership use
Mike McDougall, Organic Search Director, Stickyeyes
Brands are still approaching search marketing as two separate channels, organic and paid, and often engaging separate agencies to work on very different approaches. But in modern search, is this approach really relevant, and is it delivering the best possible return?
In this practical webinar, we’ll look at:
* Revisiting your agency relationships
* Reviewing your use of targeting and data
* Considering the most effective way to report on success
According to PwC, 66% of companies say their leadership does not have a clear vision for the digital future. Our next free webinar hosted by digital strategist Dr Dave Chaffey, co-founder of Smart Insights, will explain techniques to help you review your digital capabilities, set your future direction and articulate strategy to colleagues.
You will learn how to:
> Discover the digital maturity of your business
> Define goals needed to achieve transformation
> Plan and prioritize activities to integrate digital
> Influence company culture and instil a process of continuous improvement
The webinar will include examples from a range of sectors including leaders from some generally less mature industries such as Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defence, Higher Education, Financial Services, Engineering and Construction.
In the past, your employer may have been one of the main drivers to help identify your skills gaps, investigate the training options available and push you to take different courses.
This is still true to an extent, but with the fast-paced changes in the digital world and the widening variety of skills required to be an effective marketer, the responsibility is more on you to take ownership of your career development and personal learning journey.
This practical webinar will provide you with the key questions to ask yourself, to help you:
- Map out your personal short-term and long-term goals
- Position yourself to make it easier to get promotions or new clients
- Identify the key elements that will motivate you to take action
- Understand the different paths you can take to reach your goals
- Analyze yourself against the 25 top digital marketing skills
- Identify the strengths that could help generate more income (as a consultant)
- Implement a model to become more productive in your day-to-day role
Tim Roe, Compliance Director at RedEye and Chair of the DMA GDPR task force
Marketing will change forever on 25th May when GDPR takes full force - what will this mean for you?
Join us for this practical webinar and you will learn:
• What data is covered under GDPR and how can I be compliant on 25th May 2018?
• What is the difference between consent and legitimate interest and what is the best for my business?
• What rights will my customers have over how I process their data and for how long I can keep it for?
• What impact will E-privacy have on what I have put into place to be GDPR compliant?
What does your brand stand for? Being clear about your brand identity is important for businesses of all sizes. A brand’s identity is the cornerstone of its strategy. The brand is the face of a business expressed through its identity.
This webinar will take you through the classical approach with practical examples that bring this logical, intuitive and creative process to life.
In this 45 minute webinar, you will learn
* The importance of brand identity
* A process for defining your brand vision and identity
* Recommended techniques for creating visions, identities and guidelines based on examples
The webinar will be presented by Debbie Inglis, owner of Brand Transformations, who has over 15 years experience of transforming brands strategically including Yeo Valley, Clarks, McCoy’s (UB), Appletiser (SABMiller) and Glutafin when owned by Danone.
Did you know that only 1 in 7 of people worldwide are native English speakers, leaving six billion people worldwide who aren’t. This shows the potential of localizing marketing for audiences with different languages. But how do you achieve your potential? This practical webinar will explain a strategic approach with examples and actionable takeaways.
The webinar will be presented by Dr Dave Chaffey, co-founder of Smart Insights who will help you review your approach by covering:
- How to audit the current effectiveness of content marketing in different countries
- Define your priorities for localization and translation
- Practical approaches to improve international SEO effectiveness
- Using cultural customization with CRO and testing
Tim Berry, Founder and Chairman of Palo Alto Software
In this practical webinar, with American entrepreneur and author of Lean Planning, Tim Berry, you will learn how to develop and execute lean marketing planning based on the latest lean planning techniques:
- How to keep it simple, doing just what you’ll use
- How to develop marketing tactics to execute strategy
- How to set milestones and metrics for tracking and accountability
- How to develop and manage realistic and useful forecasts
- How to execute your planning with regular review and revision
- How to decide when and when not to change the plan
Q1 is a challenging time for retailers worldwide, with revenue targets are at risk of being sabotaged by lower profit margins, high abandoned cart rates, and unsuccessful ad campaign strategies: are you equipped to conquer these challenges?
Join the team at Nosto Solutions for a webinar on January 17th where they will discuss crucial roadblocks blocking your path to Q1 success - as outlined in the recently published Q1 Survival Guide - 2018 Edition.
What you will learn:
The webinar will provide tried and tested personalization strategies to conquer common roadblocks in Q1, which include:
- Profit losses associated with post-December gift returns
- An abandoned cart rate of over 75%
- Cutting through the social media noise to re-engage current customers (and acquire new ones in the process)
- How influencer marketing is impacting global organizations
- Important insights into the current state and strategic evolution of the influencer marketing practice within leading enterprises
- Why influencer marketing goes beyond the comms function
- How to move from tactical campaigns to strategic programs
These findings come from Influence 2.0 research which focused on leading global brands that engage strategically in influencer marketing. After this webinar, you will understand the critical priorities and opportunities for marketers today in scaling influencer programs.
Joey Moore, Director of Product Marketing and Greg Moore, Manager for Personalisation and Campaign Strategy of Episerver
In this webinar, you will learn the value of personalization to businesses. We show you how it can improve your customer's online experience by giving them an individualized journey resulting in improved satisfaction, increase loyalty and ultimately more profit to your business.
We will walk you through the 3 key ways and show real-life examples for each:
The importance and convergence of Analytics and Machine Learning
The three tiers of personalization - Basic, Segmentation, and Behavioural
How you can implement your personalization strategy by using:
Join Juliana Pereira, VP of Marketing at Smartling, for this webinar. She will explore some of the latest trends in global content strategy that you can apply to your business. You will learn:
- What trends are going to shape global content and localization needs in 2018
- How to leverage these insights to stay ahead of the competition
- How to prioritize your content based on your business’ needs
- How to develop your own future-proof localization strategy
Juliana will also share some case studies from a range of sectors and give examples of how these organizations improved their global content strategy.
Lilach Bullock - Speaker, Content Marketing and Outreach Specialist
Research shows that marketers often overlook the importance of measuring your social media ROI. Even more so, they don’t use their analytics to inform their strategy and improve it.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to pay close attention to your analytics
- Why you always need to measure your success
- Practical tips for how to measure your social media success
- How to use analytics to test your ideas and improve your results!
Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and the in-demand digital skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2018.
- Stop wasting time on learning things that are not going to help you
- Avoid going through days where you are not getting anything done
- Take the right actions to become the Marketer employers and clients want to hire
In this practical webinar, you will learn:
- Framework for the key digital marketing skills to focus your time and energy on
- The different pathways and opportunities opening up for future Marketing roles
- Models to become more productive in your day to day Marketing role
- Positioning yourself to earn more and get the recognition you deserve
- A new mix of ingredients that helped successful Marketers hit their dream goals
Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.
UX & SEO: Learn about the love match that turns consumer context into conversionJill Quick - Co Founder of The Coloring in Department / Dawn Anderson - Digital Marketing & SEO Consultant Move It Marketing[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]59 mins