6 steps to guiding UK C-Suite Strategy with Paid Search
Ashley Fletcher, VP Marketing at Adthena - hosted by Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
About this talk
In times of constant change, understanding where and how to adjust your digital strategy can feel overwhelming. Decisions made without data could jeopardise your ROI, and your marketing tactics are being monitored closely by the C-Suite who are seeking immediate results and stability.
In this session, we're joined by Adthena's Marketing VP, Ashley Fletcher, who will walk you through how a selection of UK C-Suite members are playing out winning formulas across Retail, Energy, Education, Finance, Gaming, Telco, Technology and Healthcare. Find out how key brands are using Paid Search as the guiding light in a volatile market.
Who should listen in?
- If you’re responsible for managing digital marketing in the UK and Google Ads is part of your channel mix, this session is for you!
- Agencies who are responsible for managing Google Ads for brands.
What you’ll learn:
- How to present your strategy to C-Suite stakeholders with data
- How to get ‘out of the weeds’ of campaign metrics and deliver a clear strategic narrative
- How leading UK brands are guiding their C-Suites using Paid Search
- How verticals in the UK are adapting to change using Paid Search
Who is Adthena?
Adthena is the world’s most advanced intelligence platform for paid search advertising, using AI technology and machine learning models to give customers a clear view of the market shifts and all the moves their rivals make across the search landscape. This means they can make informed, strategic decisions and ensure success, supported by a team of world-class industry consultants.
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.…