Get Better Results With Creative Content Marketing
Companies are spending more on content, but many are unclear on what the best practices are for creating high quality content over a long period of time.
This presentation will share a practical framework for creative and efficient content creation that leverages a mix of evergreen, repurposed, curated and co-created content that attracts, engages and converts new business.
It's vital to use the right approach to content marketing strategy, since otherwise developing creative, workable ideas for effective content marketing can be a challenge that wastes time and money.
Lee Odden is author of Optimize: Win more customers with Social Media, SEO and Content Marketing.
He is CEO of TopRank Online Marketing, a Minneapolis based digital marketing agency. You may also know him from the TopRank Online Marketing Blog, recognized as a leading business blog by Advertising Age, Junta42 and Social Media Examiner, attracting hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors and over 50,000 subscribers.
RecordedApr 12 201347 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Marketing agility and smarter use of digital marketing are more important than ever to future success because of the changes in consumer and business demand for services prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuing recession.
Join Dr Dave Chaffey in our free members' webinar to learn techniques to improve lead generation and sales. Dave will cover:
- Examples of practical ideas to improve digital interactions with consumers through the customer journey
- Recommendations on how to plan and prioritize these ideas
- A data-driven approach to identify and test new opportunities
Josh Turner, Founder and CEO of Connect 365. Hosted By Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
In this training session, you are going to discover....
- How to tap into LinkedIn’s goldmine of high-quality prospects and automate the process to turn them into sales appointments.
- The single most important hack that entrepreneurs, sales professionals, and marketers need to know to have success on LinkedIn.
- Exactly what you need to say (including scripts in your initial outreach to warm your prospects up and build trust almost instantly.
- Time-saving tricks to avoid wasting hours every week so that prospecting and lead generation doesn't feel like your full-time job.
- How to automate this entire system so that you barely have to lift a finger.
- All without using any strategies or tools that violate LinkedIn's terms of service and could get your account shut down.
About the speaker:
Josh Turner, Founder and CEO of Connect 365, is a WSJ best selling author and a leading expert in growing your business using LinkedIn & email. Josh has created tools and systems to help his clients get leads and clients almost completely on autopilot.
Alina Hura and Uuree Selenge of YouScan. Hosted By Lewis Dormer of Smart Insights
Through real-world cases from the likes of L’Oréal, Nestlé, Unilever, and Coca-Cola, you’ll learn that social media data contains numerous hidden insights that can be used to improve KPIs across the whole marketing department. To uncover them, all you need is just a little help from Artificial Intelligence.
YouScan are proud to present the best examples of how AI technologies are changing the landscape of social media analytics to help you get the best results from your marketing activities.
Join the webinar to learn:
1. How to automatically detect trends in conversations around your brand
2. How to find brand mentions in visual content when your brand was not even mentioned
3. How to receive in-depth analytics on different aspects of your product or service
4. How to choose the right influencers for your next campaign
5. How to measure the efficiency of offline marketing campaigns
Mark Taylor, CEO & Founder at eSalesHub. Hosted by Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
Discover how Europcar, British Gas and RED Driving School have incorporated Artificial Intelligence into their online lead generation strategy to generate a greater return on investment from Google Ads.
Google's data confirms that over 70% of sales leads are generated through inbound phone calls - find out how they used AI to discover whether the call was a sale or not in real time, enabling faster optimisation.
5 Key Takeaways:
- For offline sales, bridging the gap after they click hasn't always been possible, until now using Artificial Intelligence
- Call Tracking has its limitations without AI - you know you've had a call, but was it a new sale or a returning customer?
- Trying to match data from multiple systems won't always be accurate - create your own data with AI
- Using AI can speed up your call analytics, enabling you to understand in real-time what's happening with your lead generation strategy to implement real-time optimisation of your Google Ads.
- Generate more sales through better customer insight, not only from new customers, but returning customers and what keywords they are using to find you.
If you are looking at new ways to generate inbound telephone leads, improve the quality of leads or improve conversion then you should tune in for this webinar.
Daniel J D'Auria, Head of Marketing at 247 Commerce and Henryk Fiedler, Lead Solutions Consultant at Adobe Magento.
In this practical webinar, you’ll learn how you can take action to improve your customer experience and gain a competitive edge at this crucial time, supported with some compelling trends and statistics.
This webinar is well suited for those working in eCommerce and website, content or product management, or for those of you in other industries wishing to learn about and adopt trends and techniques from the fast-paced world of eCommerce.
We’ll look at:
- Compelling customer experience statistics
- Top trends for customer experience in 2020 (with Adobe insights)
- Examples of who is doing customer experience well
- Customer experience fails you’ll want to avoid
- Digital tools you can download and use now to improve customer experience
- What you can do yourself, and what an agency can probably do better
Find out why a strategic approach to marketing is vital, and how the Smart Insights RACE Planning System enables you to develop a plan to support and measure Digital Transformation within your organisation.
Ashley Fletcher, VP Marketing at Adthena - hosted by Lewis Dormer, Digital Marketing Executive at Smart Insights
In times of constant change, understanding where and how to adjust your digital strategy can feel overwhelming. Decisions made without data could jeopardise your ROI, and your marketing tactics are being monitored closely by the C-Suite who are seeking immediate results and stability.
In this session, we're joined by Adthena's Marketing VP, Ashley Fletcher, who will walk you through how a selection of UK C-Suite members are playing out winning formulas across Retail, Energy, Education, Finance, Gaming, Telco, Technology and Healthcare. Find out how key brands are using Paid Search as the guiding light in a volatile market.
Who should listen in?
- If you’re responsible for managing digital marketing in the UK and Google Ads is part of your channel mix, this session is for you!
- Agencies who are responsible for managing Google Ads for brands.
What you’ll learn:
- How to present your strategy to C-Suite stakeholders with data
- How to get ‘out of the weeds’ of campaign metrics and deliver a clear strategic narrative
- How leading UK brands are guiding their C-Suites using Paid Search
- How verticals in the UK are adapting to change using Paid Search
Who is Adthena?
Adthena is the world’s most advanced intelligence platform for paid search advertising, using AI technology and machine learning models to give customers a clear view of the market shifts and all the moves their rivals make across the search landscape. This means they can make informed, strategic decisions and ensure success, supported by a team of world-class industry consultants.
Curated tips and tricks to get the most out of your content in 2020.
With such an interconnected world, full of rich content and amazing user experiences, the opportunity to reach new customers is more tantalising than ever before. But how will you reach them all? If you're ready to revolutionise your global content strategy and kick off the decade with all the right tricks up your sleeve, then this webinar is for you. Join Smartling's VP of Marketing, Annette Obermeier, as she unveils her top 10 hacks for Global Content that can improve your content right now.
- Annette’s absolute hacks to supercharge your global content in 2020
- Surefire methods to maximise your reach with actionable content promotion
- How to position your source content for success with an agile localisation strategy
- Proven, real-world stories from brands just like yours that have revolutionised their global content strategy for success
Discover the trends that will make an impact on your business at the start of the new decade.
Understand what consumers want from brand emails, the current email marketing trends and which ones will help you deliver on your business goals for 2020. Komal will take you on a journey of technology, psychology and creativity that will help you to create a powerful future-proofed email marketing strategy for this year and into the roaring twenties!
Pure360’s mission is to help marketers be the best they can be. With our webinar we will help you understand:-
- Technology advances that you should be focussed on and those that you can afford to avoid.. for now...
Phil McGuin - Demand Generation Director and Will Garbutt - CRO & UX Manager at Stickyeyes
Do you struggle to get customers to your site? Are you unsure where you should focus your time and resource when people actually start engaging with your content? Confused about where you should be collecting data and how to showcase success to your stakeholders?
Join Phil McGuin, Demand Generation Director and Will Garbutt, CRO and UX Manager from digital agency Stickyeyes as they show you how to maximise your end-to-end customer journey to create an amazing user experience that converts prospects and drives commercial success.
With experience in both B2B and B2C markets across a range of industries, they’ll draw on real-world case studies to show you:
- How you can engage customers with your website and proposition;
- The importance of acquisition mapping and capturing the right customer information;
- How to navigate your customers through their lifecycle stages to encourage conversion and advocacy; and
- Examples of the tools you can use and the data you should be collecting to measure and optimise success.
Smart Insights co-founder Dr Dave Chaffey will step you through our latest member research suggesting practical steps that you can take to make your business more competitive in its use of digital marketing. Dave will also cover the skills needed to develop your personal career.
In this webinar you will learn:
- A framework to benchmark your digital capabilities and review future investments
- Examples of how early adopters are using the latest AI-based technologies
- Recommended tools to improve digital results
- Key skills that are important for future success
Dr Dave Chaffey, Co-Founder of Smart Insights, and Julie Bordato, Senior Product Marketing Automation Manager at Salesforce
Join Smart Insights’ Dr Dave Chaffey and Julie Bordato of Salesforce for an in-depth look at how to win more customers with an integrated marketing communications and automation strategy.
On this webinar, you will learn from:
- Our mindtools to help you review your current approach.
- Automation examples, from simple to more advanced.
- A Q&A explaining where to start and how to optimize for better results.
By registering to this webinar, you confirm that you agree to the storing and processing of your personal data by Salesforce as described in the Privacy Statement: https://www.salesforce.com/uk/company/privacy/
Sarah Barker: Head of Biddable Media Strategy at Stickyeyes
How to maximize the returns from your biddable media budget
There are more opportunities to buy media than ever before but, do you know exactly where you’re spending your budget, what you’re spending it on and how to optimise your campaigns to get the best returns?
In this seminar, Sarah Barker, Head of Biddable Media at digital marketing agency Stickyeyes will take you through the three most common mistakes brands make when investing in biddable media and importantly…how to fix them.
You will learn:
- The minefield of marketing metrics and how you can use data to understand your audience
- Cross-channel cannibalisation and the danger of a silo-mentality
Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.