Google is doing everything it can to ensure remarkable content becomes the fuel at the heart of online digital marketing performance. The companies who are responding most effectively are responding by transforming their marketing teams into publishing powerhouses. But as a poll in our last webcast with Lee Odden showed, many companies are at the early "Stretch" phase of getting to grips with content marketing, so they need a more planned approach.
To manage this shift marketers need to acquire new skills, and in particular a solid and logical content planning methodology that puts them in control.
How do you put a plan in place? Stephen Bateman of strategic marketing consultancy Concentric Dots will take you through 6 steps to a solid content marketing plan, using a tried and tested framework that pulls together 6 cohesive marketing and publishing disciplines:
1. Know your audience
2. Audit your content
3. Map your content to your buyer
4. Create your editorial calendar
5. Promote your content
6. Measure your performance
RecordedJun 14 201349 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Tim Berry, Founder and Chairman of Palo Alto Software
In this practical webinar, you will learn how to develop and execute lean marketing planning based on latest lean planning techniques:
- How to keep it simple, doing just what you’ll use
- How to develop marketing tactics to execute strategy
- How to set milestones and metrics for tracking and accountability
- How to develop and manage realistic and useful forecasts
- How to execute your planning with regular review and revision
- How to decide when and when not to change the plan
- How influencer marketing is impacting global organizations
- Important insights into the current state and strategic evolution of the influencer marketing practice within leading enterprises
- Why influencer marketing goes beyond the comms function
- How to move from tactical campaigns to strategic programs
These findings come from Influence 2.0 research which focused on leading global brands that engage strategically in influencer marketing. After this webinar, you will understand the critical priorities and opportunities for marketers today in scaling influencer programs.
Joey Moore, Director of Product Marketing and Greg Moore, Manager for Personalisation and Campaign Strategy of Episerver
In this webinar, you will learn the value of personalization to businesses. We show you how it can improve your customer's online experience by giving them an individualized journey resulting in improved satisfaction, increase loyalty and ultimately more profit to your business.
We will walk you through the 3 key ways and show real-life examples for each:
The importance and convergence of Analytics and Machine Learning
The three tiers of personalization - Basic, Segmentation, and Behavioural
How you can implement your personalization strategy by using:
Join Juliana Pereira, VP of Marketing at Smartling, for this webinar. She will explore some of the latest trends in global content strategy that you can apply to your business. You will learn:
- What trends are going to shape global content and localization needs in 2018
- How to leverage these insights to stay ahead of the competition
- How to prioritize your content based on your business’ needs
- How to develop your own future-proof localization strategy
Juliana will also share some case studies from a range of sectors and give examples of how these organizations improved their global content strategy.
Lilach Bullock - Speaker, Content Marketing and Outreach Specialist
Research shows that marketers often overlook the importance of measuring your social media ROI. Even more so, they don’t use their analytics to inform their strategy and improve it.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to pay close attention to your analytics
- Why you always need to measure your success
- Practical tips for how to measure your social media success
- How to use analytics to test your ideas and improve your results!
Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and the in-demand digital skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2018.
- Stop wasting time on learning things that are not going to help you
- Avoid going through days where you are not getting anything done
- Take the right actions to become the Marketer employers and clients want to hire
In this practical webinar, you will learn:
- Framework for the key digital marketing skills to focus your time and energy on
- The different pathways and opportunities opening up for future Marketing roles
- Models to become more productive in your day to day Marketing role
- Positioning yourself to earn more and get the recognition you deserve
- A new mix of ingredients that helped successful Marketers hit their dream goals
Mike McDougall, Organic Search Director of Stickyeyes
Putting your customer at the heart of your SEO and content strategy has never made more sense. We’ll explain how you can leverage Google’s changing algorithm to deliver organic search gains by examining:
- How to use search data to map your strategy to intent
- User experience and shifting ranking signals
- Conversational search and the rise of voice
- The importance of data mark-up to enhance the search experience
In this practical webinar, we’ll look at the hot trends for 2018 and beyond and show you how to improve your strategy and implement best practice organic search practices through:
- Technical SEO
- Maximising opportunities from product and category content
- Competitor intelligence to benchmark and drive organic gains.
In this practical webinar, you will learn our predictions on the strategies brands will execute to recover lost revenue and increase sales uplift online, using behavioural email marketing, including:
- Recovery campaigns - ideal for retail, travel, and eCommerce brands
- Re-engagement campaigns
- Email and website personalisation
- Cross selling and upselling using product recommendations
- Real time content including social proof, weather maps and dynamic images
Join Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights for this webinar where Dave will explore some of the latest innovations in digital marketing technology you can apply in your business. You will learn:
- Which are emerging technologies on Gartner's Marketing Hype Cycle
- Which Artificial Intelligence (AI) options are most relevant for marketers
- Google's recommendations to improve SEO on mobile
- How to exploit different APIs and tools improve integration and analysis of different data sources
Dave will explain the practical opportunities of these new techniques and give examples of how these techniques are being applied by the early adopters.
In this webinar, you will learn practical tips and tools for how B2B organizations can boost awareness and leads using social media to support influencer marketing.
Dr Dave Chaffey will explain techniques used by B2B organisations including his team at Smart Insights which generates over 5,000 leads each month using inbound marketing. Dave will cover:
- How to segment and target B2B influencers
- Tools to use to identify and engage relevant influencers in social media
- How to build long-term relationships with B2B influencers
- How to measure the impact of social media for influencer marketing
- How Smart Insights uses influencer marketing to support content distribution
Dr Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights and Amaar Mohammadally of Monetate
Learn practical personalisation techniques to engage and convert more of your website visitors.
In this practical webinar, Dr Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights and Amaar Mohammadally of Monetate will explain the options for improving your use of personalisation through the customer journey including:
* How to use KPIs to review your current and future use of personalisation
* The latest trends in personalisation capabilities for E-commerce
* Moving from rules-based triggers to using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to scale your personalisation
* Best practices to increase your website conversion rates and sales revenue
The webinar will feature case studies from a range of sectors which showcase tactics to improve conversion for new and existing customers. Register today!
The last few years have seen thousands of articles published on digital transformation, but the majority of these reflect a heavily processed view of the reality. Such accounts tend to blur the detail, overexpose the outcomes and incorrectly frame the scope of the transformation journey. This webinar candidly describes how Wex, an award-winning multi-channel photographic retailer, conquered its digital transformation journey; before forecasting the future of digital transformation.
Michael will take you through:
- Key indicators that highlight the need for transformation
- The likely barriers in your transformation journey
- Preparing for success by establishing the right digital and physical platforms
- The hygiene and motivating aspects of content, navigation and personalisation
- The future of digital transformation
Imran Farooq, CEO, MMC Learning. Senior Examiner, Chartered Institute of Marketing
The demand for Digital Marketers is growing rapidly, so it’s important your digital skills are developed and recognised. Attend this session to get advice on techniques and pathways for developing your personal goals, mindset and skills to position yourself as a leading Digital Marketer in 2017.
Mark Chapman: Consultant. Director: the eConsultant
Are you ready for the changes required in your organisation to achieve your digital transformation programme? This webinar will ensure you don’t overlook change management; it will help you plan a bullet-proof change programme, building on your existing approaches.
David Bowen, Director of Product Management Episerver and Joey Moore, Product Director, Peerius, an Episerver Company
In this webinar, David and Joey will discuss how you can engage individual users along the customer journey by harnessing clever technology to:
• Be timely and present personalised information to users at the right time and stage
• Promote unique content across different touch points to individualise the user experience
• Scale your personalisation effort with trigger based offers to win back or move customers along the journey
• Ultimately increase your website conversion rates and sales revenue
They will take you through real-life B2B & B2C examples and show you how to overcome challenges marketers face around content personalisation.
B2B case studies, research & best practice for Marketing Automation success - whether you choosing, moving or improving. From requirements gathering and vendor selection to implementation and platform optimisation. All focused on the goal of increasing pipeline, revenue and customer lifetime value.
Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.