Many businesses don’t have a digital marketing strategy. Others don’t even have a marketing strategy. Just tactical campaigns. To learn how to take a more strategic approach, join PR Smith, creator of the widely used SOSTAC ® Planning system voted as one of the Top 3 global marketing models in the CIM Centenary Poll. Paul will take one component, ‘engagement’ and show the strategic options a business can employ to maximise returns.
RecordedMay 21 201349 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
B2B case studies, research & best practice for Marketing Automation success - whether you choosing, moving or improving. From requirements gathering and vendor selection to implementation and platform optimisation. All focused on the goal of increasing pipeline, revenue and customer lifetime value.
Break down the jargon, and understand the concepts needed for a solid data driven approach for your marketing. Learn how to build a KPI dashboard with the right metrics, with insights from key industry influencers, for you to find nuggets of insights that drive your business in a profitable direction
René, author of the Smart Insights Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing guide, will give examples showing how to choose the best types of content that will be most effective across the experience you create from web to marketing automation and social media.
With a backdrop of political turbulence and economic constraints, never has digital been so important for charities to highlight causes and find solutions. This webinar will highlight trends affecting the sector and showcase examples of best practice from the UK and internationally.
Find out what the “end of online equality” means in practical terms for online merchandising in 2016. Not all channels are equal. Mobile First has a corollary: Desktop Second. And not all products are equal - brands are fighting back. They’re hiring ex-retailers to change their former employers’ List-Curate-Automate approach.
Zoe O’Neil, Director of Paid Search, ClickThrough Marketing
Understand the importance of regularly auditing your AdWords account to ensure it adheres to best practice principles to drive improved growth, performance and efficiency. Plus, we will dig into the trends and considerations for your 2016 paid search strategy.
In the face of digital transformation, marketing leaders must not blindly follow the hype and chase after new technologies. This webinar takes you back to the basics by providing practical tips and design examples (B2B and B2C) of how to identify your biggest marketing problems, map out a digital roadmap aligned with the customer journey, and deliver a consistent desktop and mobile experiences to win.
Our new benchmarking research takes a look at how the UK marketing community is using email and provides key insights into the challenges and barriers that marketers face. Just 1% are using email to its full potential, leaving the other 99% missing out on significant returns…
What are the new techniques you should be thinking about implementing in 2016? Dave will cover examples of innovation in best practices across all the core digital marketing techniques including Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, AdWords, SEO, Social media, Email marketing and website design.
Make your social media reporting more actionable, improving buy-in for future campaigns and always-on activities.
This webinar will run through a host of tools including Facebook & Twitter Analytics, research tools such as Buzzsumo, and setting up custom reports and dashboards in Google Analytics to track your performance.
Learn how to not just get the data, but how to easily report and communicate the success of your work.
Mark will show explain the key areas you should focus on and will show how the different templates in our Agency Toolkit will help you improve the quality of your processes for digital marketing services, and so support growth of the business.
Are you making the most of your network on LinkedIn? Many aren't proactive in reviewing and communicating with contacts to gain new business opportunities. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Learn from LinkedIn expert Alex Pirouz who will show you how to set up a 3-step marketing campaign to convert LinkedIn connections into leads.
PR Smith consultant, trainer and author of several best-selling marketing books including Emarketing Excellence. @PR_Smith.
Learn what you need to include at each step of SOSTAC® to write your perfect digital marketing plan from the creator of SOSTAC® and the author of the SOSTAC® Guide To Your Perfect Digital Marketing Plan, PR Smith (www.prsmith.org).
Best practices to help marketers map, plan and manage online marketing
Learn the latest developments and best practices to get better results from today's marketing and Ecommerce opportunities. Our channel, hosted by bestselling author Dr Dave Chaffey of SmartInsights.com focuses on actionable advice you can apply straightaway.