The World Quality Report 2021-22 is here. This one-of-a-kind annual global study shares today’s QA and testing trends and offers recommendations for tomorrow’s challenges. We analyzed responses from over 1,750 executives and professionals—from the C suite to QA testing managers—across 32 countries and 10 industry sectors.
This year’s report highlights rising priorities, such as the customer experience, QA adopting Agile and DevOps practices, the effect of evolving pandemic-impacted requirements for applications across new deployment methods, and the continued growth of AI in continuous testing and quality management tools.
Join us as we discuss all the key findings from this year’s report, including:
• COVID-19’s impact on QA organizations and software testing.
• Digital transformation’s real-time convergence with—and QA’s growing role in—DevOps and Agile adoption.
• How geographically distributed teams are adopting a business-oriented focus while deploying applications across environments.
• How artificial intelligence (AI) innovations augment Agile and DevOps and foster a growing culture of responsibility for quality across all teams.
• The use of AI-powered continuous testing and quality management tools to address customer experience priorities and rapidly changing pandemic-impacted requirements.