The 14th Edition of the World Quality Report is coming soon. This one-of-a-kind annual global study shares today’s Quality Engineering (QE) and Testing trends and offers recommendations for tomorrow’s challenges. We analyzed responses from over 1,750 executives and professionals—from the C suite to QA testing managers—across 32 countries and 10 industry sectors.
This year’s report highlights the development and transformation of the QA function from pure testing to QE practices. Improved customer experience, time to market, security, and cost are core objectives for quality experts during their agile journey.
Join us as we discuss the key findings from this year’s report, including:
• Agile adoption improves time to market, software quality, and overall customer experience.
• How organizations perceive automation.
• Organizations have been including cloud testing in projects.
• Enterprise-wide test data management with cloud ensures on-demand data accessibility.
• The quality attributes for a sustainable application, and how to measure and monitor them effectively.
• Organizations are adopting value stream management in Agile and DevOps projects.
• Jason Benfield, Product Management Director, Micro Focus
• Mark Buenen, Global Leader Quality Engineering & Testing, Capgemini and Sogeti
• Sathish Natarajan, Group Vice President, Quality Engineering & Testing, Capgemini and Sogeti, Americas