This session will include the reviewing and monitoring processes of client portfolios, how best to review a portfolio including closed-ended funds and the extra considerations that should be made, and how the selection of an appropriate benchmark for a fund or client portfolio is made.
The regulator requires you to demonstrate an ability to analyse the performance of investments. This session covers portfolio performance and portfolio review and administration:
• Methods of evaluating portfolio performance
• Selection and use of benchmarks
• New money and timing factors
• Changes in client circumstances
• Changes in financial environment
• New products and services available
• Maintenance of products and services
• Use of external services / benchmarking
RecordedJun 6 201360 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Omar Negyal, manager of JPMorgan Global Emerging Markets Income Trust talks to the AIC about his income strategy for emerging markets, where he’s finding investment opportunities, why investors should consider emerging markets and his outlook for the sector.
Graeme Gunn, Partner at SL Capital Partners, managers of Standard Life European Private Equity Trust (SLEPET) explains the fund of fund structure, where they are finding opportunities and why investors should consider private equity.