Coronavirus Actions and Risks for Tech and Security Leaders
Dan Lohrmann (Security Mentor, Inc.) | Earl Duby (Lear Corporation) | Scott Larsen (Large healthcare provider)
About this talk
How are state and local governments responding to COVID-19? What are private sector companies doing now? From public health actions to directives for staff, what emergency response steps and risks should be considered?
Join this webinar for the latest coronavirus playbook roundup and recommendations on how to address the outbreak. Learn the scope of the unprecedented challenges organizations are currently facing. Hear from industry leaders on how they are addressing the COVID-19 outbreak.
Topics will include:
- Policy, technology and process steps to take today to protect your workforce and organization.
- How are orgs dealing with more staff working from home (telework)?
- What mistakes can be avoided –and how?
We will close with a Q/A session with the audience.
- Dan Lohrmann, Chief Security Officer & Chief Strategist at Security Mentor Inc.
- Earl Duby, CISO at Lear Corporation
- Scott Larsen, CISO at a large healthcare provider
With the unexpected nature of natural disasters, global pandemics and other disruptive events, preparation is key when it comes to disaster recovery and business continuity processes. Join this channel for live and recorded presentations featuring thought leaders in the field discussing current topics that will help you with tactical solutions to all your BC/DR issues.…