If your business is like many others, it is running in a hybrid cloud because it needs flexibility and choice. Hybrid or multi-cloud is the new standard. And yet, despite the high quality of public cloud services and abundant documentation and learning opportunities from their providers, enterprises are tripped up on complexity and costs. How can enterprises keep pace with the intense demand for new cloud services?
Micro Focus Hybrid Cloud Management X (HCMX) makes it much simpler to satisfy demand for hybrid, multi-cloud services by automating fulfillment across a broad set of cloud-based platforms while transparently enforcing service governance during day-to-day operations.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
• How to provide a user experience which satisfies all users of cloud services, based on machine learning
• How to offer a large variety of cloud service requests and configurations, while keeping your catalog lean
• How to implement automated fulfilment by orchestration for both cloud service provisioning and maintenance
• When and how to enforce governance in a way that business units appreciate, by defining policies together with IT
• When should cloud management and service management converge