The COVID-19 pandemic has pushed all businesses towards delivering new digital services. Analysts predict accelerated digitization by three to four years. As we recover, returning to the old normal is insufficient – we must use this disruption to give business and IT users alike the autonomy they crave to get work done.
In recent years, leading companies have been adopting Enterprise Service Management (ESM), starting with an enterprise service desk and progressing to automated service delivery and support for non-IT services. But ESM is not just implementing ITSM concepts into HR, facilities and other corporate functions. It is about giving users the freedom to work the way they work best.
For that to work, your ESM approach is going to need a level of automation and AI that exceeds the pre-pandemic old normal. Join our webinar to learn how to:
• Create a single, enterprise service catalog with automated fulfilment, including public cloud services
• Act on every enterprise service request without building technical debt with entirely codeless workflows
• Automate your processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) across teams, tools and environments
• Leverage embedded AI to deliver more resilient services, everywhere
• Create the business case for ESM
Register now and find out how enterprise service management can help your business adapt to the new normal with resiliency for the future.