Meet Box GxP Validation: Regulated and unregulated content now in the same cloud
To quickly bring life-saving therapies to market, the drug development process relies on secure collaboration across the extended enterprise. However, organizations find that today's legacy content management systems lead to silos between their regulated and unregulated content.
With Box GxP Validation, pharma and life sciences companies can now validate Box so they can collaborate on, manage and distribute regulated clinical, lab and manufacturing content in Box. That means all of your content is standardized on a single content platform that meets regulatory and compliance standards, so you can eliminate inefficient silos, enable seamless collaboration and accelerate the validation process.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn how to:
- Leverage Box for your GxP content — such as collaborating with CROs — and consolidate expensive GxP-specific systems
- Cut validation time in half and save up to 75% in validation costs with always-on testing
- Meet CFR Part 11 requirements by integrating Box with e-signature providers, such as DocuSign
Hear about this new game-changing model for maintaining GxP compliance in the cloud with Riju Khetarpal, Life Sciences Managing Director at Box, and Manu Vohra, VP of Content Management at USDM Life Sciences.
RecordedFeb 14 201858 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
When it comes to data protection and information governance, you can't rely on checkbox compliance and ad-hoc governance. You need a comprehensive strategy that both protects your data and keeps your users productive.
In this webinar, you'll learn how with the right approach to compliance and governance for three lines of business — Legal, Finance, and HR — you can reduce risk and come away with:
- A solid understanding of the data protection and governance controls each department needs to stay productive
- Best practices for maintaining compliance and streamlining governance of your critical back office content
- Benefits of planning your compliance and governance strategy upfront
Businesses everywhere are racing toward digital transformation, yet 80% of business processes — including everyday tasks like submitting RFPs, invoice approvals, and circulating documents to a group — are still handled manually.
Watch this webinar where we’ll demo the all-new Box Relay, our workflow automation tool that makes it easy for almost anyone to build workflows and automate content-centric business processes.
During this session you'll learn three core use cases for Relay and how you can:
- Automate the routing of tasks and approvals of content in Box
- Create folder structures to keep projects moving forward
- Gain visibility by managing and tracking progress of your workflow
Come see how Relay makes it easy to build workflows and automate processes in Box.
There's been an explosion in the number of apps, services and tools — the average enterprise uses over 200 for collaboration alone. The result is content fragmentation, where siloed app data and multi-cloud applications overwhelm any attempt to untangle the chaos.
This webinar showcases how Box acts as a secure content layer beneath your tech stack to centralize content and streamline workflows — no matter what apps your employees are using.
Here's what we'll cover:
- What happens when content isn't integrated across applications
- A brief introduction to some of Box's most popular integrations — including Salesforce, Office 365 and ServiceNow
- How working within Box's ecosystem adds a layer of security to all the content across your applications
You'll also hear from Bain Capital, one of the world’s leading private investment firms, who has integrated Box across their business and even built custom integrations to boost employee efficiency and eliminate manual processes.
Jonathan LeBlanc, Director of Developer Advocacy, Box
Building modern business processes for the mobile workforce requires new tools that simplify the development of enterprise grade applications.
Watch our hands-on developer workshop for best practices, technical demos, and methods for extending Box Platform into native mobile environments.
During this online workshop, you'll learn:
- How to build mobile first experiences on Box platform
- How to improve account and data access security through proper - token management.
- Hands-on training with the latest Box developer tools, including the new iOS SDK
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Box engineers and experts about creating delightful and secure mobile-first experiences using Box APIs.
Watch now to get your first look at our most advanced security for reducing the risk of accidental data leakage and protecting your business from insider and external threats.
In this fast-paced webcast, you'll see how Box Shield lets you:
-Provide a frictionless experience — Through guardrails and built-in controls that work with the flow of information, not against it
-Reduce risk with precision — Implement more granular policies like allowing exceptions and including or excluding domains
-Take a load off your security team — Define and enforce controls in a more automated way that prevents data loss in real time vs. cleaning up after risky events
-Easily work together with your team or external agencies using the online workspaces and co-editing capabilities in Box
-Get work done anytime, anywhere — whether from your desktop, on a flight, or with your phone or tablet
-Take mundane, repetitive tasks and easily automate them using comments and tasks
More than 80% of business processes are still not digitized — but that's changing fast.
Organizations are embracing new ways of working in a cloud environment, where content flows effortlessly between teams, partners, and customers.
Watch this AIIM panel to see Lane Severson of Doculabs and Rand Wacker of Box talk best practices and tangible action items for:
- Understanding your organizational process-related pain points
- Pinpointing opportunities for new processes, procedures, and technology
- Making your valuable information more accessible, automated, and intelligent
We'll use real-world use cases to illustrate how businesses across industries are driving real business value with the cloud.
Josh Rosenburg, Head of Governance Product Marketing, Box Brett Eckert, Solutions Consultant, Exterro
eDiscovery has become exponentially more complex. Documents that were once stacked in boxes and filing cabinets or stored in on-premises servers are now scattered everywhere — across the cloud with partners, clients, contractors, and vendors. And that's making the discovery process a growing burden for organizations of every size. We want to change that.
Box and Exterro have teamed up to bring you this webinar where you'll learn how to reduce the costs, risks, and headaches of eDiscovery by simplifying the process across the extended enterprise
- Standardizing your process for preservation, collection, and legal review
- Tying your eDiscovery strategy as closely as possible to the EDRM
- Leveraging Box and Exterro to build a best-of-breed eDiscovery solution
Today, teams collaborate across offices and borders with an entire ecosystem of vendors, partners, and contractors located around the globe.
To keep this extended enterprise humming, you need tools that accelerate business processes by unleashing the flow of information across teams — without sacrificing security.
Watch now to learn:
- Learn how Box Platform simplifies development with modern content services and tools
- View a demo of a supplier management application for vendors and partners, powered by Salesforce communities and Box Platform
- See examples for customers that have successfully deployed custom solutions on Box
We will also demo a custom solution: a portal for external partners built with Box Platform and Salesforce Communities.
Going digital is no small task. You need tools that accelerate your business processes and make your teams happy, all while securing the flow of information across your organization.
With Cloud Content Management from Box, you get a single, secure platform that enables you to streamline processes, deliver custom experiences to employees and customers, and properly govern your content in the cloud. Not only will you transform the way work gets done — you’ll gain insights about your content and provide a frictionless user experience for all.
Watch this webinar to see not only how you can transform the way work gets done — you’ll gain insights about your content and provide a frictionless user experience for all.
- Build workflows that streamline your critical, often time-consuming tasks
- Bring all your cloud files together on your desktop — without taking up much hard drive space
- Power seamless collaboration with real-time note taking for teams
- Bring the power of AI to all your content to extract insights from your data at scale
- Centralize all your content to have a single source of truth
Business Processes Management (BPM) and workflow tools have existed for decades, but the shift to digital business has created a pivotal moment for companies to simplify workflow automation for end users.
Watch as Chief Product Officer Jeetu Patel unveils the new Box Relay with features that will simplify the process of automating content-centric business processes:
- Find out how no-code automation can fast-forward your digital strategies
- Learn about Box's new workflow enhancements and features
- See first-hand how Box is democratizing workflow to streamline processes across your business
Over 70% of the Fortune 500 companies rely on Box for Cloud Content Management. Now Box is bringing the same secure, simple approach to content-driven processes so you can simplify workflows, address a wide range of processes, and track your progress.
Why did over half of all sales reps miss their quota last year?
Turns out sales has become more complex and more competitive. Sales reps are selling to a whole buyer team (not an individual) and that requires greater collaboration across even more internal account teams to present tailored solutions to each customer. But instead of collaborating, reps are spending over 60% of their time on non-revenue generating activities.
Watch this webinar to learn how Cloud Content Management from Box can accelerate sales cycles by 25%. You'll discover how CCM lets you:
- Centralize all your customer presentations, contracts and more by leveraging best-of-breed integrations like Salesforce, DocuSign, and Adobe Sign so everyone is on the same page
- Automate repeatable workflows across sales and marketing to create, review and publish new sales collateral
- Deliver pitches on the fly by accessing the latest and greatest collateral on any device, anywhere
Legacy ECM is complex, inflexible, and expensive. So why are we still stuck with on-premise software?
Find out how innovative businesses are moving beyond ECM. You'll learn how ATB Financial is leveraging Box's Cloud Content Management platform for both conventional and creative ECM use cases: consolidating workloads, improving governance, and streamlining processes for both end users and customers.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Best practices on how to migrate from on-premise to cloud content management
- How ATB aligned the strategic initiatives of the company to their content management objectives
- Tips and tricks to help make the move to Box a success
Josh Rosenburg, Head of Governance Product Marketing, Box Terry Ellis, Information Governance Specialist, Box
If you have Box Governance, jump start your implementation with this panel of Box governance experts in an Ask Me Anything format.
You'll get a quick product update and news about what's next in our product roadmap. You'll also hear best practices from customers already using Box Governance. But most of the hour will be devoted to answering your questions and giving you the expert help to move your implementation forward.
We'll help you with issues like:
- Removing common implementation roadblocks
- Engaging lines of business to get everyone on the same page
- Setting up policies for data retention and access
- When to bring in which stakeholders
As organizations drive furiously toward digital transformation, governance strategies aren't keeping up.
That's why 73% of organizations say they face “medium” or “high” degree of risk because of manual retention processes or content they don’t even know exists.*
Watch this panel to learn how to modernize your governance strategy — before you hear from regulators. Here's what we'll cover:
- How to upgrade your governance policies to align with the way work gets done today
- The biggest governance risks to your business
- How governance technology and strategy will change over the next 5 years
This is your chance to watch a lively, unfiltered conversation where you can expect to hear strong opinions, surprising predictions, and step-by-step prescriptions to upgrade governance for the digital age.
Financial services organizations are always balancing 3 competing priorities: costs, compliance and above all, the customer. Turns out you can cover all three with the Box platform.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can lower costs and deliver more compelling customer experiences — while simplifying your compliance — when you consolidate all your enterprise content with Cloud Content Management.
Here's what we'll cover:
- How you can create better customer engagement by deriving actionable insights from unstructured content
- How you can automate processes for greater efficiencies and lower costs
- How Box was built from the ground up to meet or exceed the security needs of Financial Services — and compliance is easily configured
Tracy Gao, Box | Robert Dunnette, Google | Casey Sears, Urban Teachers
Organizations are using more and more apps — including popular productivity suites like G Suite — to create content, collaborate and get work done across teams. Managing and securing content across different solutions, while ensuring employees can work in their preferred tools, can be challenging for IT.
Box simplifies this complexity by integrating with hundreds of popular applications — including G Suite.
Watch this webinar to learn how the new Box for G Suite integration brings Google's rich content creation and editing experience for Google Docs, Sheets and Slides directly into Box's secure Cloud Content Management platform.
Here's what we'll cover:
- A live demo of how to create, edit and manage Google Docs, Sheets and Slides from within Box
- Best practices from Urban Teachers, a customer that has seen success using the integration
- How G Suite fits in with over 1,400 integrations on the Box platform, including Office 365, Salesforce and Slack
AI is top of mind for every business executive — but that doesn't mean it's ready for prime time.
Before you rush into unleashing AI on your enterprise, get the building blocks for building a solid, long-term AI and machine learning strategy.
At this webinar, you'll learn why it's important to:
1) Think big, start small — Don't try to split the atom right away — identify use cases where a little AI could go a long way
2) Don't just add AI for AI's sake — Define business outcomes so you can measure how AI makes a difference
3) Collect and organize your data — For AI to work, you need as much data as possible, formatted for AI processing
4) Choose the right AI — With Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) you apply the best AI for the job
At Box, we believe there is a tremendous opportunity to apply AI to unstructured data — which makes up 80% of all data in the enterprise today. Watch this webinar to start building your long-term AI strategy now.
Tens of thousands of businesses running Office 365 choose Box over OneDrive and SharePoint so they can improve user and IT productivity, improve content security and protection, and reduce infrastructure costs. See a demo and learn why Box and Office 365 make such a winning combination.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is a leading Cloud Content Management platform that enables organizations to accelerate business processes, power workplace collaboration, and protect their most valuable information, all while working with a best-of-breed enterprise IT stack. Founded in 2005, Box simplifies work for 70% of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, JLL, and Nationwide. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about Box, visithttp://www.box.com.
Meet Box GxP Validation: Regulated and unregulated content now in the same cloudRiju Khetarpal, Life Sciences Managing Director, Box & Manu Vohra, Life Sciences Vice President, Content Management, USDM[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]57 mins