Thousands of organizations are rolling out Box to their employees, but what if there was a way to make Box truly integrated with your organization's workflow and critical business applications? Enter the Box API. The Box API has been revamped from the ground up to be the first, fully RESTful content API, making it a cinch for your internal teams to build tight integrations as well as build in automation whenever you need to manipulate files in and out of Box.
RecordedApr 4 201360 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Chris Tonjes, CIO, DC Office of the Attorney General & Sonny Hashmi, Managing Director, Global Public Sector, Box
Government agencies must collaborate to solve complex problems in healthcare, Human Services, Law Enforcement and Emergency Management. However, many of the legacy systems agencies use to coordinate and manage information are not easily extensible outside the agency boundary, requiring either expensive customized portal based solutions, or insecure data exchange via emails and DVDs.
Box allows agencies to securely work together across agency boundaries, while maintaining the security and compliance that government agencies need. leveraging box, agencies can quickly form inter-agency working groups, collaborate on mission sensitive data, and ensure that all stakeholders remain informed of programs and initiatives, without sacrificing security.
Join us on this webinar to learn how government agencies are designing modern solutions using cloud technologies to securely share sensitive information between agencies and non-governmental stakeholders. Whether working with citizens and private sector health providers in health and human services, or coordinating across jurisdictions in law enforcement, or collaborating across Federal, State and Local government boundaries in emergency management, agencies are implementing new ways to share relevant information in real time, without compromising the security and privacy of sensitive data. Hear from government CIOs on how they have approached these challenges.
Riju Khetarpal, Managing Director, Life Sciences, Box
The life sciences industry is undergoing a digital transformation. As legacy IT systems move to the cloud, an effective transition strategy is required. Hear how Box is enabling 800+ Life Sciences organizations transition and manage their existing content infrastructure to cloud content management. The discussion will highlight popular use cases being deployed on Box and how Life Sciences companies are navigating through this transformation.
In this webinar we covered:
- Typical steps on how customers are adopting Box cloud content management
- A customer case study on how Box is speeding up their sales process
- Extending Box content into 3rd party applications
James Sherer, the chair of Baker Hostetler’s IG practice team & Sanam Saaber, Senior Director of Legal at Box
The complexities of Information Governance, particularly with the explosive growth of cloud-based content, are a crucial challenge for legal practitioners.
Moderator Bob Ambrogi was be joined by a panel of experts, including James Sherer, the chair of Baker Hostetler’s IG practice team and Sanam Saaber, Senior Director of Legal at Box, to address the following topics:
- Categorization, data retention, and other IG fundamentals
- Maintaining compliance and minimizing global risk
- Best practices for enabling defensible discovery and building an eDiscovery ecosystem (and risks associated with poor eDiscovery)
- Using the EDRM methodology to streamline ediscovery
You're in the US, but you have customers, vendors, and partners in Europe. Did you know that you need to comply with the GDPR? Watch this special presentation by our VP of Compliance, Crispen Maung, discussing:
- Interpretation of the GDPR
- Best practices on working to become GDPR ready
- Box's own approach to GDPR readiness
Kelly Millsaps, Sr. Dir. of Strategic Consulting, Box & Douglas Barbin, Principal, Schellman & Co.
With tight deadlines and dispersed teams, consulting teams and clients must be able to access, edit, and share content from any device, anywhere. At the same time, unauthorized or unwanted access to client data can be devastating to a firm's reputation, and consulting firms must do all they can to securely manage and control sensitive client data.
Watch this webinar to learn what steps consulting firms should take to secure sensitive client data when taking advantage of collaboration in the cloud.
At Box, we’re always striving to create a better way to work. We know your teams have to collaborate easily and stay productive while you keep your company's content secure. And we've recently announced some powerful updates that will change the way you do business.
Watch this webinar to get up to speed on all the excitement and innovation at Box. During the session, Jesse Evans from Box Education discusses:
- Box Drive — which lets your company replace network shares and save millions
- Box for Microsoft Teams integration
- Box Zones migration service, which enables you to easily move your data from Zone to Zone
- Box UI Elements, which help you build apps faster and design better user experiences.
Missy Krasner, Box Mging Dir of Healthcare and Life Sciences; Chuck Koet, St. Joseph Health IT Mgr, Sean Ginevan, MobileIron
“How long did it take for you to deploy Box to your employees? What other apps are you using? What is your favorite flavor of ice cream and why?”
Watch this HIMSS webinar and learn from our panel of experts from St. Joseph Health IT, Box, and MobileIron. Dive into St. Joseph Health’s recent deployment of Box cloud content management platform with MobileIron, mobile security in the healthcare industry, and so much more!
Colin Frisby, Senior Platform Account Executive, Box; Steven Waldrop, Senior Director, Cognizant Business Consulting
Today, the insurance industry is under significant pressure to modernize. Customer expectations are rising and more individuals are using large multimedia files to help document their incidents. The increased use of mobile devices and digital file types is changing the industry, prompting insurers to change the way they think about their business and processes. However industry incumbents can maintain their momentum in the marketplace by leveraging new technologies to remove friction for both customers and employees throughout the process.
Watch this webinar to learn how Box and Cognizant are enabling digital transformation within the insurance industry. In this webinar, you'll hear about:
- Major trends and drivers that are pushing the insurance industry towards digital transformation
- How Box and Cognizant are reinventing the insurance claims process - making the process digital, easy and secure
- How you can enable and build apps for your customers
Whether your primary interest is to create new and innovative experiences for your customers or simply reduce costs in your existing insurance process, this session will give you a different perspective on how you can get there.
Jeff Schultz, VP, Product Marketing & Industries, Box; Marc Staut, Principal & Consultant, Boomer Consulting
Digital transformation is impacting every industry. Both firms and the businesses they serve need to improve how they engage with each other online. IT is grappling with legacy systems and the need to improve security and compliance, while users expect more out of the systems they use every day.
In this webinar, we discuss the critical requirements for CPA firms to:
- Improve personal and team productivity
- Enable effective client collaboration
- Digitize critical document workflows and improve document capture
- Address security threats
- Meet industry and geographic compliance requirements
Paul Falor, CIO & VP of Strategic Alliances, North Highland Company & Josh Rosenberg, Sr. PMM, Information Governance, Box
The way we work as an organization is no longer changing. It has already changed. People access content from all kinds of devices, across different locations. Business content is being created and viewed both inside and outside of your organization. But how do you effectively protect the way it's shared and managed while meeting your compliance needs? Especially as every business is under increasing scrutiny in the face of new regulations, like GDPR, and constantly evolving security threats.
Join Paul Falor, Chief Information Officer & Head of Strategic Alliances, North Highland and Josh Rosenberg, Sr. PMM Information Governance, Box to see how your organization can effectively govern content while keeping its people productive.
· Key considerations for a cloud-first data governance strategy
· Leveraging the big 3 of Information Governance (Retention, Defensible Discovery, and Security Classification) to reduce business risk
· How to use SaaS technology to empower your users while effectively governing their content
Your content is important to your success — and how you manage and make the most of it in the changing business landscape ahead will be even more so. Join this session and live demo to learn how managing your content in the cloud fosters collaboration, improves security and lowers costs, so your entire organization can work as one.
Priya Gill, Group Product Marketing Manager, Box & Dan Dorato, CTO, Vector Media
Network shares were great — 20 years ago. Today, they just can’t keep up with changing work styles, the latest security needs or the cost of doing business.
Now more and more companies are migrating to Box, taking advantage of a modern, cloud-based platform that offers all the benefits of network shares, along with a host of new features that are changing the way people get work done.
Join us for our webinar to learn why it’s time to say goodbye to network shares and hear from Dan Dorato, CTO at Vector Media as he shares first-hand how they successfully made this shift. Plus, you'll learn how Box and our newly released desktop product, Box Drive (currently in public beta), can help smooth the transition — from migrating your data to migrating your users.
Box Drive is the incredibly simple way to stream all of your files — even terabytes of data — right to your desktop without putting the hurt on your hard drive. Join us for a webinar and be one of the first to experience Box Drive, including:
- A product deep dive and demo
- Overview of top use cases
- Support resources for admins and end users
- An opportunity for you to ask questions
Cheryl McKinnon, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research & Rand Wacker, VP and Head of Product Marketing, Box
Join us, as we chat with Cheryl McKinnon, our featured speaker from Forrester Research, to learn how to make the most of your content investment and drive innovation through IT.
- 5 leading trends shaping the market
- New capabilities to consider for content management vendors
- Use cases outlining how today's innovative companies manage their content
- Recommended tactics to accelerate your digital transformation
John Paasonen, CEO, Maxwell & Mike Schwartz, Product Marketing, Box
Join the webinar, featuring Maxwell, a digital mortgage automation solution, to learn how Box Platform can play a critical role in enabling your digital transformation. In this webinar, you'll hear:
- All the features and capabilities of Box Platform that enable you to build apps for your customers
- How Box Platform enables financial services firms to meet industry regulatory and compliance requirements, even in their customer apps
- How Maxwell, a digital mortgage automation solution, helps mortgage lenders share and collaborate with borrowers on their loan documents
Chris Walker Principal, PHIGs Information Management Consulting & Tom Shepherd Director, Customer Architecture, Box
In the past, a good information governance strategy had to cover on-premises content and systems — and maybe a few company-owned devices. However, in the age of digital transformation, everything has changed. About 79% of business processes have moved to the cloud, employees are bringing their own devices to work and an increasing amount of content has to be accessed by users outside your firewall.
Join CMSWire and Box for the conclusion of our two-part webinar series about driving good governance in the age of digital transformation and learn best practices for applying information governance to today's content.
This webinar on-demand covers:
- 5 information governance best practices
- How to extend your governance strategy to the cloud
- Take-aways from real world information governance implementations
Laurence Hart, Director at Dominion Consulting, CMSWire & Jessica Fain, Head of Governance Product Management, Box
Historically, Information Governance has been a challenge to implement, viewed as a cost with minimal return, and a reactionary, rather than a preventative solution to crisis. Join this first of the two-part live webinar series and learn how to ensure proper information governance is at the heart of your company’s digital transformation. Discover how you can transform the perception of information governance from a gating factor to a digital enabler.
- Why information governance is essential to digital transformation
- How to present information governance as an asset and not a cost
- Digital transformation best practices for information professionals
Financial services firms are finding themselves in the crosshairs of digitization. Disruptive newcomers leverage best-in-breed cloud services, while industry incumbents are realizing they need to do the same in order to make sure they can move fast, scale quickly, and disrupt the status quo.
Watch this webinar to learn how Box Platform can play a critical role in enabling your firm's digital transformation. In this webinar, you'll hear:
- Major trends in the financial industry that are driving the need for digital transformation
- Features and capabilities of Box Platform that enable you to build new digital experiences
- Use cases for Box Platform in the financial industry across banking, insurance, lending, wealth management, and more
Whether you're a bank looking to streamline document-heavy processes, an insurance company reimagining the claims process, or a wealth management firm eager to increase collaboration between advisors and investors, this session has something for everyone.
Pairing Box and Microsoft tools together provides information workers the flexibility and user experience they want, while giving IT the security and visibility they require.
Join us for a 30 minute demo and discover how you can combine the strength of Box as a content management platform and Microsoft tools for productivity. This webinar will show you:
- How you can work on Office files directly from Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps on iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices.
- Starting in the Box or Office apps, create or open a file and make changes on the fly
- Co-authoring in real time with Office Online, allowing you to work and edit all Office files simultaneously right from Box, with other users
- Previewing and searching Office files in Box without ever downloading the file
- Sharing Box content from Outlook while working from a desktop or mobile device
Watch this 30 minute demo and discover how Box allows you to secure and govern your content in the cloud while keeping your users happy.
You will learn real life examples of how Box can help:
- Establish data retention governance policies for your content, maintaining compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Implement policies to support defensible eDiscovery to reduce risk and cost associated with litigation
- Create a system of security classifications to guide user behavior and restrict access around sensitive content
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 71,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com/.