Thousands of organizations are rolling out Box to their employees, but what if there was a way to make Box truly integrated with your organization's workflow and critical business applications? Enter the Box API. The Box API has been revamped from the ground up to be the first, fully RESTful content API, making it a cinch for your internal teams to build tight integrations as well as build in automation whenever you need to manipulate files in and out of Box.
RecordedApr 4 201360 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
John Paasonen, CEO, Maxwell & Mike Schwartz, Product Marketing, Box
Join the webinar, featuring Maxwell, a digital mortgage automation solution, to learn how Box Platform can play a critical role in enabling your digital transformation. In this webinar, you'll hear:
- All the features and capabilities of Box Platform that enable you to build apps for your customers
- How Box Platform enables financial services firms to meet industry regulatory and compliance requirements, even in their customer apps
- How Maxwell, a digital mortgage automation solution, helps mortgage lenders share and collaborate with borrowers on their loan documents
Chris Walker Principal, PHIGs Information Management Consulting & Tom Shepherd Director, Customer Architecture, Box
In the past, a good information governance strategy had to cover on-premises content and systems — and maybe a few company-owned devices. However, in the age of digital transformation, everything has changed. About 79% of business processes have moved to the cloud, employees are bringing their own devices to work and an increasing amount of content has to be accessed by users outside your firewall.
Join CMSWire and Box for the conclusion of our two-part webinar series about driving good governance in the age of digital transformation and learn best practices for applying information governance to today's content.
This webinar on-demand covers:
- 5 information governance best practices
- How to extend your governance strategy to the cloud
- Take-aways from real world information governance implementations
Laurence Hart, Director at Dominion Consulting, CMSWire & Jessica Fain, Head of Governance Product Management, Box
Historically, Information Governance has been a challenge to implement, viewed as a cost with minimal return, and a reactionary, rather than a preventative solution to crisis. Join this first of the two-part live webinar series and learn how to ensure proper information governance is at the heart of your company’s digital transformation. Discover how you can transform the perception of information governance from a gating factor to a digital enabler.
- Why information governance is essential to digital transformation
- How to present information governance as an asset and not a cost
- Digital transformation best practices for information professionals
Financial services firms are finding themselves in the crosshairs of digitization. Disruptive newcomers leverage best-in-breed cloud services, while industry incumbents are realizing they need to do the same in order to make sure they can move fast, scale quickly, and disrupt the status quo.
Watch this webinar to learn how Box Platform can play a critical role in enabling your firm's digital transformation. In this webinar, you'll hear:
- Major trends in the financial industry that are driving the need for digital transformation
- Features and capabilities of Box Platform that enable you to build new digital experiences
- Use cases for Box Platform in the financial industry across banking, insurance, lending, wealth management, and more
Whether you're a bank looking to streamline document-heavy processes, an insurance company reimagining the claims process, or a wealth management firm eager to increase collaboration between advisors and investors, this session has something for everyone.
Pairing Box and Microsoft tools together provides information workers the flexibility and user experience they want, while giving IT the security and visibility they require.
Join us for a 30 minute demo and discover how you can combine the strength of Box as a content management platform and Microsoft tools for productivity. This webinar will show you:
- How you can work on Office files directly from Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps on iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices.
- Starting in the Box or Office apps, create or open a file and make changes on the fly
- Co-authoring in real time with Office Online, allowing you to work and edit all Office files simultaneously right from Box, with other users
- Previewing and searching Office files in Box without ever downloading the file
- Sharing Box content from Outlook while working from a desktop or mobile device
Watch this 30 minute demo and discover how Box allows you to secure and govern your content in the cloud while keeping your users happy.
You will learn real life examples of how Box can help:
- Establish data retention governance policies for your content, maintaining compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Implement policies to support defensible eDiscovery to reduce risk and cost associated with litigation
- Create a system of security classifications to guide user behavior and restrict access around sensitive content
Did you know that Box is compatible with so many apps you use for your business on a daily basis? It’s true! O365? Check. Salesforce? Check. DocuSign? Check. Even Slack has partnered with Box to share, access, and manage all business content safely, quickly, and from one place.
Using Box with your popular apps:
- Is easy to integrate and you’re up and running quickly.
- Assures content is secure. Example: each new user is asked to authenticate the Box account before opening anything.
- Business content is in one instantly searchable location.
Watch this 30 minute demo and discover how you can take control of your content security while keeping your users happy.
Watch the demo and learn how Box can help you:
- Balance security and end user experience
- Centrally control access to content via an elegant and easy-to-use Admin Console
- Easily implement automated policies to support eDiscovery and data retention while staying compliant
- Ready to discover what's possible with Box?
Watch this 30 minute demo and discover how easy it is to share files and collaborate securely with anyone, from any device.
Watch the demo and learn how Box can help you:
- Easily share any file from any device with a simple link, with anyone you want.
- Control access with permissions you set (Hint: One way is with Box's 7 User Permission settings)
- Always have the latest file version on hand (Hint: @mentioning is not just for Twitter)
- Preview full documents without needing to download the file first.
Need a business solution that will enhance security – without getting in the way of collaboration? Whether your company is evaluating Office 365 or is currently using it, our Box + Microsoft integrations provide you with the flexibility and productivity users want, the user experience they need, and the security and control that IT departments like yours, require.
We offer Box + Microsoft integrations that make it easy for business professionals to securely share, collaborate and manage their content across devices.
Here's a few items we covered in this webinar:
- Details on the newest integrations, including real-time co-authoring, Box for - Office on mobile, and Excel previewing in Box
- Strategic product integrations across Box and Microsoft
- With Box for Office 365 on iOS and Android devices, users have the flexibility to work on Office files directly from Word, Excel and PowerPoint mobile apps
- Demos of these exciting, new integrations
Join Trevor Niblock, Product Marketing at Box, and learn how companies are leveraging the combined strength of Box as a content management platform and Microsoft for productivity. Together, you can provide information workers the flexibility and productivity they want, better user experience, and ease of control for your organization.
Rich Mogull, CEO, Securosis; Ken Beer, GM AWS; Jon Fan, Dir of Enterprise Products, Box
As organizations like yours move their data to cloud, file sharing and collaboration solutions, there may be a limit to what type of data can be moved there without controlling your own encryption keys. With recently announced Box KeySafe (formerly Box EKM), you can now take advantage of content collaboration in the cloud while maintaining independent control over the encryption keys that protect their content. How?
Box has partnered with Amazon Web Services to provide on-demand management of keys through AWS KMS (Key Management Services). This is a perfect option for organizations that require a simple solution configurable in 30 minutes to address advanced security needs.
Join Rich Mogull, Industry Analyst and CEO of Securosis with Ken Beer, General Manager of Amazon Web Services and Jon Fan, Dir of Enterprise Products at Box to learn how to:
- Identify whether you need customer-managed encryption
- Evaluate options and identify requirements
- Real-world case studies from different industries and company sizes
- How organizations justify the investment
- How to deploy fast without compromising usability and governance at scale
Are you looking for ways to digitize your paper-based workflows at your hospital? Faxing, scanning and burning CDs are labor intensive and require infrastructure costs? To address this, Box, the leading HIPAA compliant collaboration platform for providers and payors has launched a new Provider Solution that helps healthcare organizations digitize paper-based workflows. This new solution includes our core Box collaboration service with our new Box DICOM Viewer (an FDA cleared Class II Medical device), Box Governance to help with data retention and content security, and some new partner integrations that includes messaging into and out of EHRs.
View this on-demand webinar to see how the new Box Provider Solution helps hospitals:
- Digitize paper based workflows - Integrate with faxing services to minimize manual paper-based workflows and improve document capture.
- View and share medical images - Store, view and share clinical imaging studies securely in the cloud or on any mobile device. Share imaging studies across facilities, with patients and with referring doctors. Enable remote diagnosis or 2nd opinion workflows and wet reads and consults on-the-go.
- Communicate securely with EHR/PHRs - Using the government sponsored Direct secure messaging protocol, Box can send and receive medical records from EHRs/PHRs in the form of CCDs or CDAs.
- Stay secure and HIPAA compliant - Set data retention policies and content security rules with the new Box Governance service. Box signs HIPAA Business Associate Agreements with its healthcare customers and offers the best-in-class security, auditing and reporting.
Carlos Luna, Administrator at Cox Automotive, Edward Shi, Product Manager at Box, Trevor Niblock, Group Product Manager, Box
Need a business solution that will enhance security – without getting in the way of collaboration? When companies like yours use our new Box + Microsoft integration, they get the flexibility and productivity they want, the user experience they need, and the security and control that IT departments require.
In this webinar, Box + Microsoft: Better Collaboration and Security with Box + Office 365, you'll learn how your organization can leverage great new Box + Office 365 features:
- Real-time collaboration and co-authoring in Office files
- Productivity on any device, with easy-to-use apps
- Hassle-free access to Outlook attachments
Join Carlos Luna, Administrator at Cox Automotive, Edward Shi, Associate Product Manager at Box, and Trevor Niblock, Group Product Marketing Manager at Box, as they take a closer look at the many ways your business could benefit from the productivity of Microsoft and the collaboration and security of Box.
Michelle S. Bishop, Principal Consultant of Total Economic Impact™ Practice, Forrester; Jeremy Wood, Sr Director of PM, Box
Looking to better understand your return on investment from using Box – and how you can use the same ROIanalysis techniques to make smarter IT decisions within your own organization?
Today's workforce demands the ability to work securely from anywhere, at any time, on any device. These highly mobilecentric employees need robust tools to collaborate among diverse teams, yet sophisticated cybersecurity threats have placed new demands on IT – and on the applications they're choosing to deploy. Although cloud solutions have revolutionized the way we get work done, many businesses are still struggling to understand the true cost benefit of deploying these invaluable solutions.
Box has commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, creating a detailed financial analysis of the cost, benefit, flexibility and risk factors associated with deploying Box.
Watch this webinar to learn why the Forrester TEI study can be the key to your organization's digital evolution:
- Become more familiar with Box and its functionality
- Hear a detailed ROI analysis of Box deployment, as outlined in the -
Forrester TEI study for Box
- Discover the methodology Forrester uses to develop the study
- Gain insight into how you can apply the Forrester methodology to your own company
Aaron Kramer, Head of Consulting, Box; Greg Cannan, Divisional Informational Officer, Toyota USA
Considering the move to cloud but facing challenges getting there?
Companies of all sizes and in all industries have recognized the productivity gains and cost benefits of moving to the cloud, but many often end up inadvertently using migration methods that are inefficient and insecure. After all, moving massive amounts of sensitive data to the cloud isn't a simple undertaking!
At Box, we believe businesses across the globe should be able to make a smooth and seamless transition to the cloud so they can start reaping its benefits faster. That's why we're excited to announce a new service called Box Shuttle: the simple, smart way to migrate large amounts of content to Box.
Watch now to learn about how our content migration services can help you move to Box.
- Justify the investment – and return on investment – of content management in the cloud
- Learn how Box can help you do the heavy lifting with customizable migration service offerings
- Hear how Toyota moved hundreds of millions of files to Box and got up and running in a week
It's your move. Register now for the webinar to learn how Box can help you accelerate your shift to the cloud.
Cheryl McKinnon, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research; Rand Wacker, VP of Enterprise Product Management, Box
You're now thinking about moving your content management to the cloud, and the tools you need are finally here. Jumpstart the transition by joining this conversation with Forrester's Principal Analyst, Cheryl McKinnon and Box's VP of Enterprise Product Management, Rand Wacker where they'll cover the changing ECM landscape and reveal exclusive trends in the space.
Plus, you'll hear from Box on how it offers a simple, modern approach to content management, bringing you the key capabilities from your legacy ECM system without compromising user experience or security.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- The recent evolution of the ECM landscape
- The future of ECM and how to implement successful change management
- Box's modern approach to content management and what it means for the enterprise
Joel de la Garza, Chief Security Officer, Box; Raja Balakrishnan, Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Security, Box
To stay ahead of the competition, wealth managers and investors need to present clients with the most up-to-date investment strategies and quickly review research and prospectuses among colleagues, all while working from anywhere on any device.
Learn how financial firms have successfully balanced the need for frictionless collaboration with their security, governance, and compliance needs - and, as a result, been able to be more productive and win more business.
In this webinar, you'll hear from our Chief Security Officer, Joel de la Garza and our Sr. Product Manager, Raja Balakrishnan on:
- How financial firms leverage collaboration tools to share content internally and externally
- How to meet the strictest security requirements of the financial services industry
- How encryption, retention, and legal holds options ensure additional security and compliance of cloud content
Jessica Fain, Product Manager, Box; Jonathan Wooten, IT Manager, Engle Martin & Associates
As your content grows, it can be challenging to define the proper rules, regulations and policies that govern that content and ensure proper protection and compliance. Entrusting your content to Box – the only secure, modern content platform in the cloud – is the right first step.
The next step is to evaluate your retention, disposition and defensible discovery needs and to establish the proper buy-in to satisfy all your needs. In this Information Governance webinar, learn how Box Governance can add complete control and compliance to your cloud-based content.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Evaluate information governance requirements for your business
- Make compliance easer with Box Governance
- Deploy quickly at scale, without compromising usability
You'll also hear from financial services firm and Box customer Engle Martin & Associates about how they leverage Box Governance to address their organization's compliance needs.
Mike Schwartz, Product Marketing, Box Platform , Box
Box Platform helps businesses of all sizes build applications centered around content. From sharing financial documents with clients to collaborating on construction plans with dozens of stakeholders, digital has enabled new ways of doing business.
In this webinar, Mike Schwartz, Product Marketing Manager, will provide a brief overview of the features and capabilities of Box Platform, dive into usage patterns and use cases for our APIs, and walk through a sample application powered by Box Platform APIs. We'll also showcase some of the tools available for learning and developing with our APIs.
Discover how easy it is to build the next wave of content applications in the cloud with Box Platform. Register Now!
Businesses of all sizes use Box Platform to extend Box's secure sharing and collaboration capabilities to their customers, building entirely new digital experiences with content. From AEC to legal to financial services, Box Platform's APIs are used to build modern content applications in all sorts of industries.
In this webinar, Dom Grillo, Platform Solution Engineering Lead, sits down with Mike Schwartz, Product Marketing Manager, to discuss some of the incredible examples of how customers are using Box Platform in their apps. You'll hear real customer examples, demoed live on stage at BoxWorks, and some best practices for integrating Box Platform into your apps.
What you'll learn:
- Real stories of how customers building new digital experiences with content
- Why development teams are choosing Box Platform to deliver secure sharing, content management and collaboration within their app experiences vs. building from scratch
- Best practices for integrating Box Platform's APIs to build modern content applications
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the Cloud Content Management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 71,000 businesses globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, P&G, and The GAP. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com/.