Badr Ouali, Vertica Data Scientist and Steve Sarsfield, Director of Product Marketing, Micro Focus
Python is a powerful programming language that is a good choice for many types of analytics. It is rapidly becoming the language of choice for scientists and researchers of many types. Now by combining a massively parallel (MPP) database like Vertica with Python, you can overcome many scale and analytics challenges that sometimes challenge Python users. Python users can achieve a simplified path to do as follows:
• Analyze more data at greater speeds
• Breeze through data preparation with the database’s SQL capabilities
• Quickly make the most of advanced database analytics like time-series and geospatial
• Benefit from in-database machine learning for predictive analytics
• Leverage data as it sits in-place on the cloud or Hadoop without having to move it
Join this webinar to understand how to expand and enhance your Python analytics with Vertica. Vertica’s built in integration with Python allows for more data and deeper analytics. As a very efficient database for massive amounts of data, Vertica’s optimizations and advanced analytics can help you achieve new heights as a Python programmer.