Erik Stalpers, Vertica Senior PreSales Consultant & Bartlomiej Niewiadomski, Vertica Partner Business Manager
About this talk
The global Big Data and Business Analytics Market size was valued at $171.39 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $512.04 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.80 percent between 2019 and 2026 according to a recent study published by Valuates Reports. Are you ready to partner with us to get your fair share of this revenue opportunity?
At Vertica, we had the vision to build the big data analytics platform meeting speed and scale for the huge amount of data we saw coming. We deliver performance at Exabyte scale. We built in-database analytics functions meeting customer’s expectations. We integrate with open source technologies and we continue to expand our portfolio through an adaptive, ecosystem-friendly architecture.
We put our customers first and we treat our partners as family. Together, we help companies to significantly improve their big data and analytics performances to achieve their goals.
During this session, we will share our key competitive advantages as well as our plans to meet our customers’ expectations. We will also outline our channel partner advantages and support.
Why Vertica: The Race for Unified Analytics Warehouse
Erik Stalpers, Vertica Senior PreSales Consultant
• Vertica empowers companies to become data driven and disrupt their industries
• Why Big Data is not enough and can’t be dissociated from the right analytics platform
• Discover successful Big Data Analytics use cases – how our customers are unifying and acting on all their data to achieve great results
• Vertica customer’s ROI: 4.07$ for every $ invested
• Competitive positioning
A 5-Star program recognized by Computer Reseller News (CNR)
Bartlomiej Niewiadomski, Vertica Partner Business Manager
• Discover our channel partner program benefits: your success is ours
• Marketing development funds: Our investment to make you successful
• Transparency & end to end lead generation processes
• Team up for new partners: how to accelerate our presence
OpenText has completed the purchase of Micro Focus, including Vertica. Our combined expertise expands our analytics offerings to help customers confidently scale analytics to the largest and most demanding workloads for the fastest predictive insights available on the market.…