Companies that are not innovating with data are in danger of being disrupted. And companies that are not at least considering the agility and flexibility of cloud options are missing a crucial path to data-driven innovation. The question is, how can organizations prepare for their cloud future without moving everything to the cloud today? And how can organizations future proof their investments, avoid both cloud lock-in and architecting for two separate (cloud and on-premises) worlds.
Join Doug Henschen, vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research, and Mike Conway, CTO, Bidtellect for a discussion on the trends in data-driven innovation and next-generation analytical platforms that can span multiple cloud and on-premises deployment. You’ll learn:
• Why hybrid- and multi-cloud deployment flexibility is a must
• How separation of compute and storage changes the economics of analytics
• Why operationalizing data science innovation, leveraging machine learning, is crucial for business impact
• How data lakes are evolving, requiring yet more flexibility from analytical platforms
• Why it’s crucial to obtain scalability and performance proof points before choosing a platform