Transform IT with Blended Desktop Virtualization Delivery
Matt Evans, Senior Systems Consultant, Desktop Virtualization Group, Quest Software
About this talk
Your organizations workforce is diverse – some users are completely office based, others are constantly mobile and many are in between. These users have varying needs and no one virtualization technology will be a best fit for them all.
In this session desktop virtualization expert Matt Evans will show you how blending hosted and local VDI can transform the desktop virtualization experience for both your IT department and your users.
During this live webcast you will learn how to:
• Embark on work from home initiatives
• Allow users to securely BYOC & reduce hardware costs
• Authorize users to work from multiple device choices within the corporate environment
• Quickly deploy Windows 7 to virtual desktops, regardless of device age
• Mix and match virtualization technologies to best meet user needs cost effectively.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to securely, centrally & affordably deliver Windows desktops and applications to all your different employee types using the right desktop virtualization technology.
Subscribe to this channel to find out current trends and continuing education for desktop support professionals. This channel will include webinars on usage management, diagnostics, monitoring, mobile devices, cloud computing and more.…