The Guinness Global Energy team present an update on energy markets and energy equities. In particular, they will focus on:
- What's driving the strength in oil demand
- How US oil supply is reacting to the lower oil price environment
- The prospects for a recovery in Iranian oil supply
- The current valuation of energy equities and how the Guinness Global Energy Fund is positioned
Fund manager Edmund Harriss presents:
- the case for a quality-focused value portfolio in Asia
- his investment process focusing on companies with persistently high return-on-capital
- the Fund's performance, its portfolio, and the outlook for Asian equities
The Guinness Global Energy team will discuss recent energy market trends and address growing optimism in the sector:
•Energy sector has been on the turn recently.
•Valuations looks very attractive on a range of metrics.
•Reasons for years of underperformance have become clear.
•Global oil inventories are tight and demand has continued to grow.
We feel increasingly positive about the Energy Sector and look forward to sharing our thoughts with you.
The Guinness Global Energy team present their views on global energy markets. In particular they will focus on two key issues for energy investors:
1) The impact on the oil price of unrest in the Middle East and North Africa.
2) Valuations of energy equities versus key energy metrics.
What’s in our portfolio, and how have our companies performed?
After strong performance this year, should you still own quality dividend stocks?
Avoiding value traps: why we look for quality before yield.
The team will discuss:
1. Why we have raised our oil price forecast for this year
2. The oil market to 2020: the yin of emerging market demand versus the yang of US oil shale growth
3. US natural gas: green shoots appearing
4. The outlook for energy equities and how our fund is positioned today