Tom Bienkowski, Director Product Marketing - NETSCOUT and Richard Hummel, Manager of Threat Intelligence - NETSCOUT
The year is not even over yet, but there’s little doubt 2020 will be one for the history books! Please join the experts from NETSCOUT’s ATLAS Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT) as we reveal key findings from the 1st Half 2020 Threat Intelligence Report.
• Worldwide and regional DDoS attack trends and predictions. (Hint: There was a 25% increase during the pandemic lockdown).
• The rising complexity of DDoS attacks; a 126% increase in 15+ vector, higher packet-per second, and shorter-lived DDoS attacks.
• The rise in IoT-based botnets launching DDoS attacks from within our network boundaries.
• The hidden tax of DDoS attacks that ultimately trickles down to consumers of the internet.
• Best practices in DDoS attack defense.