Theoretically, AI in BI should allow all users within an organization to discern, easy to understand actionable insights that help in attaining business outcomes. Often, lack of definition, standards, defined metrics, alignment to business outcomes, paucity of skilled resources and budgets, poor implementation and hesitancy to adopt AI are among some of the top reasons for failure of AI in projects that showed tremendous promise but did not yield good business outcomes. This discussion explores some critical questions every business must ask before adopting AI and a step-by-step approach for implementing AI.
Some key areas of exploration during this session:
• Why is AI all around us and what is AI in BI?
• What are the benefits of AI in BI?
• What does it mean to infuse AI in BI?
• How does one successfully implement AI in BI?
• How do you drive AI adoption in your business?
• What are some key steps to realize the power of AI in BI?
This session breaks down some of the complexity of AI in BI, where business can gain deeper insight into their data, using intuitive exploration tools, visualizations, dashboards and other easy-to-comprehend metrics and present a more compelling case to their clients, engaging them through concise, explainable data.