Improving data management from a data governance lens
Sue Tripathi, Managing Director and Global GTM, Data, AI, Cloud Technology | Accenture
About this talk
Improving data management demands strong data governance practices. Occasionally, data governance and data management are used interchangeably, in multiple industry reference guides, sources, and in different contexts.
This webinar focuses on critical components of improving the management of data from a data governance point of view, detailing meaning and relationships with each other.
Key topics that will be covered include:
1. Foundational building blocks of data governance and data management.
2. Content of building blocks.
3. The role of IT in data management and data governance.
4. Conducting data risk analysis.
5. How to build an operational roadmap.
6. Data governance metrics.
7. Embedding continuous quality improvement.
Data is the foundation of any organization and therefore, it is paramount that it is managed and maintained as a valuable resource.
Subscribe to this channel to learn best practices and emerging trends in a variety of topics including data governance, analysis, quality management, warehousing, business intelligence, ERP, CRM, big data and more.…