Brian Gross, VP Digital Innovation, Aeromexico
AI isn’t a nice-to-have any more, it’s a must-have. There’s a reason why corporate giants like Google, IBM, Yahoo, Intel, Apple, and Salesforce are competing to snatch up private AI companies. In the first quarter of 2017 alone, 37 AI companies were swallowed whole.
Companies aren’t just using these AI tools to enable existing marketing strategies; they’re taking those strategies to the next level, going beyond simple retention and delivering active engagement. AI technology offers companies unprecedented insight into customer behaviors, patterns, and beliefs, allowing you to seamlessly anticipate customer needs and serve up hyper-personalized, emotionally resonant campaigns where and when they’re most welcome.
2018 is the year to seize the AI advantage. To learn more about the technology you need, the opportunities it unlocks, and what it takes to get your ball in the game, don’t miss this VB Live event!
In this webinar, you'll learn:
* What’s new in AI for 2018 -- and what’s coming down the pike
* How businesses are using AI to drive results
* How to go beyond customer retention and power customer engagement
* Brian Gross, VP Digital Innovation, Aeromexico
* Dan Wulin, Director of Data Science, Wayfair
* Michael Healey, President, Yeoman Technology Group
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Lytics