David Hardtke, Director of Advertising Science, Pandora
More and more, savvy customers are willing to share info about themselves and their browsing behavior — but in return, you have to use those powers for good. Or in other words, start serving them up completely personalized web and mobile ads that reflects their tastes, values, and preferences in every (not-creepy) way. It’s the key to delivering the kind of goods and services that keep your customers clicking — and more than happy to keep handing over their personal information.
It’s also hard to pull off. To learn how companies like Pandora flawlessly serve up the customized advertising that clicks, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Register here for free.
Attend this webinar and learn about:
* How to offer your customers content that connects to their lifestyle and tastes
* The intersection between art and science in the new world of hyper-personalized advertising
* How to create customized content that connects without creeping out customers
* Best practices companies like Pandora and Trulia use to create authenticity and bring in more revenue.
* David Hardtke, Director of Advertising Science, Pandora
* Deep Varma, VP of Engineering Trulia
* Moira Dorsey, Founder, Dorsey Experience
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Cvent