Matthias Keller, Kayak
The hype surrounding AI has reached a fever pitch, but practical uses that are delivering concrete, practical business results are here, and it’s time to get real.
From taking over the routine requests for customer service agents, reducing costs, speeding up service, and boosting customer satisfaction, to reliably helping marketers deliver what a customer wants, when they want it and where, AI is popping up everywhere, and companies need to figure out where they stand, fast, to stay competitive.
Join this VB Live event, hosted by Forrester Senior Analyst Brandon Purcell and Kayak Chief Scientist Matthias Keller to learn more about how to identify the AI use cases that can transform your business, and how to get started, stat.
* What technologies fall under the AI umbrella
* How companies like Kayak use AI to understand customers and personalize experiences
* How to identify the right AI use case for your business
* Common challenges firms face when implementing AI
* Why AI’s time in the sun has finally come, and why it’s here to stay
* Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
* Matthias Keller, Chief Scientist, Kayak
* Martine van der Lee, Director of Social Media, KLM
* Pradeep Elankumaran, CEO and Co-Founder of Farmstead
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat