Carl Herberger, VP of Security Solutions, Radware & Nigel Burmeister, VP of Product and Solutions Marketing, Limelight
2014 was a watershed year for cybersecurity as DDoS attacks reached a tipping point in terms of complexity, pace and scale. Today, operations and online performance are often already impacted before an attack is even detected, leaving organizations struggling to contain the damage while fighting to get ahead of persistent malicious traffic.
Join security experts from Radware and Limelight Networks on May 6 as we take a closer look at the latest research on the global threat landscape, share real world experiences from Radware’s Emergency Response Team and offer proven defensive strategies.
As digital content and providing high quality online experiences globally become critical to business success, vulnerabilities are mounting. The pressure is on to find new ways to detect and mitigate attacks before they can cause outages and impact the bottom line. In this session we’ll discuss:
• What you can expect from the latest generation of attacks
• Why the Internet pipe is the number one point of failure
• Why attacks are now split between the network and application layers
• What new threats are being introduced by the Cloud, the Internet of Things and SDN
• How situation-aware detection and mitigation in the cloud can protect against the largest and most complex DDoS attacks
This is an excellent opportunity to learn what it takes to protect your organization against costly disruptions in the face of rapidly changing, increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. A live Q&A session will follow the presentation.