Chris Brightwell, Senior Engineer, Kaseya
Join this webinar and learn why consistency is the hallmark of an effective, agile organisation. With thousands of moving parts, ensuring that every user, every system is being managed consistently is critical. This webinar will show you how a best practice IT systems management software effectively defines, manages, applies and enforces IT policies across groups of machines.
A state-of-the art Policy Management system streamlines the process of creating, setting and remotely applying IT policies to groups of systems across a distributed organisation. Administrators need to be able to view all policies from a single dashboard, customise them and assign them based on organisation, group, machine type, platform or any dynamic view of machines to ensure all systems are in compliance. By automating management by policies and enforcement, administrators can then take immediate action to remediate any system that is not in compliance.
Benefits of a modern Policy Management system are:
• Ensure distributed systems are in compliance with IT policies or recurring services
• Streamline the process of applying and updating policies to multiple machines based on organisation, group, department or dynamic view
• Achieve greater confidence that distributed systems are secure and in compliance
• Manage policy enforcement of multiple groups of machines, applying varying and nested policies depending on security risk, business use or service level
• New machines can automatically inherit policy settings without any intervention