Alan Morrison and Sebastian Gabler
Organizing data, for most of us, means Excel spreadsheets and folders upon folders. Knowledge graph technology, however, organizes data in ways similar to the brain – through context and relations. By connecting your data, you (and also machines) are able to gain context within your knowledge, helping you to make informed decisions based on all of the information you already have.
So, how can enterprises benefit from this and scale?
Join Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, and his special guests, PwC Sr. Research Fellow for Emerging Tech, Alan Morrison, and Sebastian Gabler, Head of Sales of Semantic Web Company. Alan and Sebastian will tackle the importance of Enterprise Knowledge Graphs and how these technologies scale business efficiency.
• Application-centric development to data-centric approaches
• How enterprise architects learn how to benefit from knowledge graphs: use cases
• Learn which use cases fit well to which type of graph, and which technologies are involved
• Undersand how RDF helps with data integration.
• What is AI-assisted entity linking?
• Understand data virtualization vs. materialization