MadCap Flare software allows technical authors, instructional designers, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to maximize cross-department collaboration, content reuse, and consistency in delivering state-of-the-art eLearning courseware and documentation.
With this latest release, technical authors can add even more value across the organization with the ability to create interactive eLearning courses and training materials – all from a single source. Training teams and instructional designers can now take advantage of the powerful authoring and publishing capabilities of MadCap Flare.
• Create Interactive eLearning Courses and Learning & Development Programs
• Use Pre-Built Templates for Easy Content Creation
• Quickly Turn Existing Content into a Quiz or Knowledge Check
• Reuse eLearning Content Across Projects and Teams
• Publish Content to Your LMS or LRS
• Improve Cross-Department Collaboration
Join Mike Hamilton, VP of Product Evangelism, as he highlights how this new release will give you (the tech author or the L&D professional) the edge you need in creating, managing, and publishing engaging content for your audiences.
This webinar is brought to you by The Content Wrangler and sponsored by MadCap Software.