Successful translation operations for technical content are essential for enterprises to have minimal delays in launching and updating products and services. This means the translation not only of the functionality of the product itself but also the critical health/safety/legal information that end-users must also have at hand.
Without an efficient workflow and the right technology to support it, growth potential is limited. So what are the most common pinch points in the translation of enterprise technical content, and how can they be alleviated?
Join Enzo Colaiezzi, Information Architect at Paligo, for this free, one-hour webinar. In this webinar, you will learn:
• What is XLIFF and what are the benefits
• The importance of separating “content” and “technical content” in the enterprise for translation purposes
• How to translate technical content based on structured authoring
• How to choose the single source language
• How best to manage variables in multiple languages
• How best to optimize translation operations - lessons learned