Getting the budget for the security program your organization needs can be a challenge in todays business environment.
In this webcast, We will explore the impact of enhanced security programs on security performance, productivity and profit and discuss how to quantify and present this information to key decision makers..
You will learn:
• Which factors will make your program relevant to management
• How to sell it without using fear, uncertainty and doubt
• What to consider while preparing your business case
• Things to consider when computing the ROI of your program
• How to deliver your presentation to management
In just 45 minutes. you will learn how to make a compelling business case for your security vision. Register today!
Is your security planning complete? In this webcast, We will explore the security planning portion of an engaged security program, the most effective action you can take to increase security, productivity and profit.
You will learn:
• How to perform a risk analysis and design a comprehensive data driven plan
• How to define the scope of your plan
• When to leverage established frameworks and standards
• How to document your Plan
• When to revise and improve your plan
• Why making security a keystone habit will increase buy-in
• How to make a business case for security as an employee benefit
In just 30 minutes. you will be ready to begin the design of a comprehensive security plan for your organization.
Would you like ignite your employees full potential and supercharge their performance while reducing risk and increasing the resilience of your organization? Who wouldn't?
In this webcast, We will explore the nature of engagement and how to couple it with a great security program to build a winning combination. In fact, Implementing an Engaged Security plan is the most effective action you can take to increase security, productivity and profit.
You will learn:
• How to cultivate employee engagement
• How corporate culture is impacted
• The essential role of the security tie-in
• How to manage for high engagement
• How to design and implement your program
• How to Compute your ROI
In just 30 minutes. you will be ready to bring the benefits of and Engaged Security program to your organization.
Thomas Ianuzzi, CPP, CISSP, - Caroline Ramsey-Hamilton
Are you a manager who needs to energize your organization? Are you responsible for security, but can't get the resources to do the job right? Are you in Human Resources, and getting resistance when you try to improve employee engagement?
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
• Improve productivity and promote innovation throughout your organization
• Use risk assessments as a tool to develop an effective, data-driven security program
• Get the budget you need to achieve your goals
• Introduce employee engagement concepts at all levels in your organization, without gimmicks.
• Improve the working experience of everyone in your organization, including yourself
• Strengthen communications between all stakeholders
• Energize your organization by developing a more entrepreneurial approach
All managers wrestle with issues caused by low levels of employee motivation. A recent global survey put employee engagement at only 31%. Capturing and using this wasted human power is the largest single improvement any organization can make. Doing it while also improving safety and security, makes it a win-win strategy for everyone.