IT Experience: How I evaluated and Deployed Hosted VoIP
Michael Parent, Systems and Network Administrator for a construction supply company
About this talk
Want an inside look at how someone else determined whether VoIP was right for their organization? Hear it from one of your fellow community members.
Join Michael Parent, Systems and Network Administrator for a first-hand discussion of how he evaluated VoIP solutions, implemented his final choice, and his experience since then.
Michael will cover:
· Business needs: Why Hosted VoIP was an option
· Technical evaluation: what to know, and what’s just hype
· Hosted vs. on-premise vs. asterisk: pros & cons
· Network readiness: what’s a must, what’s nice to have, and what’s a deal-breaker
· Vendor selection: Tips to make this not a nightmare
RingCentral provides cloud business phone systems designed for today’s mobile and distributed business world. Join us for our weekly interactive product demos or our monthly eSeminars, which highlight best practices for leveraging today’s communications trends for your business.…