Digital transformation —a top initiative for businesses for the better part of the past decade—has witnessed unprecedented acceleration since the pandemic began. All businesses, regardless of company size, vertical market, or geography, shifted to a digital-first model to adapt to a world where the only way to interact with a company was through digital technologies. And the advent of hybrid work put further emphasis on digital tools to keep teams connected regardless of physical distance.
Because data and applications have become the hub of new business models, becoming a digital organization requires a new way of operating IT organizations. That’s where composability comes in.
Join this informative webinar with Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst at ZK Research and David Lee, VP Product Management for Platform at RingCentral as they discuss:
• What is the composable enterprise?
• How becoming a composable enterprise can positively impact the entire organization
• Communications in the composable era
• How to embrace composability in your organization
• What to look for in a solution provider