Live Panel: Rethinking Security Segmentation for the Remote Workforce
The abruptness and unprecedented scale at which organizations moved to a remote workforce has given rise to complex and widespread IT security challenges. Ensuring employees had the tools and access they needed to be productive was the priority. But now IT, Compliance & Security teams needs to consider the security issues created.
IT admins had to hurriedly configure and scale their VPN infrastructure to accommodate the surge of connections. VPNs are complex to manage and given the short time frame, there are likely insufficiently strong policies and misconfigurations that will create vulnerabilities.
In this webinar, experts will share key insights and discuss recommendations. Talking points could include:
- Real world examples – lessons learned from customer experience managing security postures during the “big switch”
- How to identify and mitigate risks introduced when going remote, without utilizing all IT resources
- Considerations for updating your segmentation strategy for remote workers
Register now to garner thoughts from experts on how to improve your security posture for the new normal.
Panelists, each with over 20 years of experience managing security postures for global, Fortune 2000 organizations, include:
1. Justin Anthony Pitt, Senior Security Engineer, Duke Energy
2. David Goodman, Director of Engineering & Founder, G2 Deployment Advisors, IT Security Consulting