Hadas Lahav, Automation Products Director, Alon Buteliano, Product Manager, Rina Frusman, Associate Product Manager, Tufin
The next update for Tufin Orchestration Suite is coming in June, and it’s packed with new features. Join us on June 15 for a walkthrough of how these new features and functions will benefit you and your teams.
In this webinar we’ll cover the following and more!
New Azure firewall support
- Improve visibility and control.
- Monitor network changes to quickly identify risk.
- Leverage network modeling to test and troubleshoot changes.
New NGFW Support
- CheckPoint: Better change automation for CheckPoint Inline Layers policies lets you add or remove access faster, while producing a simplified and efficient rule base.
- Palo Alto Panorama: Better change automation and troubleshooting for apps using a variety of non-default ports.
SecureTrack Dashboard delivers New Trends Visualization
- See cleanup progress and violations over time with two new trends widgets.
- Improve environmental hygiene and facilitate more impactful attack surface management.
- Detect and understand environmental trends, based on external events such as holidays.
Query Bank for Rule Viewer
- Save and reuse searches to reduce time spent finding rules of interest. Saved queries can be used across teams.