Pamela Wolf, Andria Ryan, Hagood Tighe
This presentation is brought to you by Wolters Kluwer Law & Business and Fisher and Phillips.
Tthis program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit)
The current economy is forcing many employers to downsize their operations and implement cost-cutting measures. Learn how to:
• minimize the risk of employee claims and lawsuits when conducting layoffs
• reduce risks with cutting personnel costs
• interpret federal and state WARN laws, wage and hour laws
• avoid discrimination claims when selecting employees for layoffs
• handle severance pay and severance agreements
• retain essential talent, support employees in transition, and effectively communicate with employees regarding workforce reductions.