As the workplace changes, so should the ways in which companies identify, target, review, hire and onboard new employees. Social, mobile and advanced analytics are all transforming the jobs we do, and HR is no exception. HR managers and the line of business teams they support must pay increasing attention to finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit, and today’s technology can help them do that. Additionally, in a tight job market, identifying and attracting qualified candidates can deliver a significant competitive advantage.
Join this discussion to learn how new technologies are helping companies innovate around the candidate experience:
- What tools are companies using right now to improve the candidate experience?
- How is social media changing the equation?
- What does the trend toward distributed work mean for recruiting and hiring?
- Who should be involved in these transformations?
- Are current employees taking on a new role in finding and attracting candidates?
Melanie Turek, Vice President of Research & Fellow, Frost & Sullivan (moderator)
Robin Guidry, Manager, Talent Acquisition, Acquia
Lizz Pellet, Chief Culture Officer, The Inside Solution
Kiley Schmitz, VP of Talent, Lappin180