Melanie Turek, VP of Research and Fellow, Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan
About this talk
With more than 50% of all knowledge workers routinely working from somewhere other than a traditional corporate office, the state of the workplace is changing. Add to that the trend toward flexible work hours, the gig economy and an increasingly tech-savvy employee base, and you can understand why we are in a true revolution when it comes to the employee experience. Still, all these disparate, mobile and even disruptive people and technologies must continue to work as one team in order to drive innovation and deliver measurable results. How can companies keep their remote workers connected—whenever they need to be, on any device or network?
Join the session to learn:
- What tools are foundational to today’s employees—and where should I get them (cloud, all-in-one, etc.)
- What role does BYOT play in this transformation? How can I manage it?
- What concerns should I have around privacy and security?
- Are there regulations and/or best practices I need to be aware of?
- How do I create a sense of team among disparate groups?
This BrightTALK Channel features useful content for human resources professionals. Presentations will cover employment and labor law, emerging media trends, training, onboarding, and employee engagement.…