Let’s face it, the world of recruiting is changing: with more cutting-edge technology available, bigger candidate pools in a post-COVID reality, and urgent needs to ensure diversity in your organization, recruiters and talent teams have to adapt to ensure we’re creating and implementing the best recruiting strategies possible for both the candidate and the organization.
Panel discussion moderated by Gita Selli (Loadsmart) in a discussion covering the following key topics that are on everyone in the talent world’s minds.
Carlin Huegli (monday.com) Nazy Kerr (Harver)
Hannah Liberman (CB4)
Danielle Bergere (Aircall)
● How has COVID changed our recruiting strategies?
● Does the higher volume of candidates necessarily mean quality?
● Is there a need to continue souring new talent in this job-driven market?
● Can you trust to hire candidates without meeting them?
● How do we improve candidate pools for diversity?
We hope to see you there!
This BrightTALK Channel features useful content for human resources professionals. Presentations will cover employment and labor law, emerging media trends, training, onboarding, and employee engagement.…