How to Attract and Manage Employees Effectively in Today’s Topsy-Turvey World
Melanie Turek, Frost & Sullivan | Katie Evans-Reber, Wonolo | Tony Holmwood, Outperf4m | Ira Wolfe, SPS
About this talk
Even before the pandemic sent all but the most essential workers home, more than 50% of all knowledge workers were routinely working from somewhere other than a traditional corporate office. Add to that the trend toward flexible work hours, the gig economy and an increasingly tech-savvy employee base, and you can understand why we are in a true revolution when it comes to the employee experience. As companies continue to allow employees the flexibility to work from anywhere, new challenges arise: All these disparate, mobile and even disruptive people and technologies must continue to work as one team in order to drive innovation and deliver measurable results. Chances are, the methods and tools you’ve used for years will not cut it in an increasingly diverse and dispersed workplace.
Join us for this in-depth discussion to learn:
- What are the most important changes taking place in the workplace right now?
- What’s driving these changes, and are they inevitable?
- How can you ensure your business is on the front lines of management best practices?
- What are some old management styles that simply won’t cut it in 2020 and beyond?
- How can companies recruit talent in an uncertain world?
- How should companies keep their remote workers connected—whenever they need to be, on any device or network?
- How do I get buy in from my own managers and colleagues?
- How should I rethink compensation, benefits and the like?
Melanie Turek, VP of Research and Fellow, Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan
Katie Evans-Reber, VP of People and Culture, Wonolo
Tony Holmwood, Culture Strategy & Change Facilitator, Outperf4m
Ira Wolfe, President and Chief Googlization Officer, Success Performance Solutions
This BrightTALK Channel features useful content for human resources professionals. Presentations will cover employment and labor law, emerging media trends, training, onboarding, and employee engagement.…