To ‘B’ or not to ‘B’: Rethinking the Bs of Talent Management
Kolawole G Olugboye, Senior Leadership and Employee Development Officer, African Development Bank
About this talk
Overview of the current situation – Welcome to the New Normal
Overview of Talent Acquisition and Management - 4 Bs or 5 Bs or 6Bs?
Global Trends in Talent Acquisition in the Covid-19 era
Where do you want to go with Talent Management in your Organisation? Like “Alice and the Chesire Cat in Alice and the Wonderland”
- In the wake of the Pandemic, what is the strategic direction of your organisation?
- What are the current talents available within the organisation to drive this direction? – Skills Audit?
- Re-skilling, Up-skilling, Cross-skilling
- Induction and Onboarding
How do we combat Skills Deficiency in the New Normal?
- Preparing for the Pandemic – what did we miss?
- Opportunities presented by the Pandemic for Talent Management
- ‘New Skills’ in the New Normal
- Appreciating the talents that sustained us during the Pandemic Onset
- Managing the HIPOs
What the Future Holds – ‘It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.’ – William Shakespeare – The Tragedy of Julius Ceasar
- Should we prepare for another Pandemic of Talents?
- To ‘B’ or not to ‘B’ – Which ‘B’ do you want?
This BrightTALK Channel features useful content for human resources professionals. Presentations will cover employment and labor law, emerging media trends, training, onboarding, and employee engagement.…