A coaching style of management is a leadership approach that focuses on developing employees’ skills and abilities, unlocking self-limiting beliefs though powerful questions, and through regular feedback, support and guidance. It involves asking questions, active listening, and providing support and encouragement to help employees achieve their goals along with enabling a culture of high performance, collaboration, empowerment and fulfilment. This management style comes with many benefits such as:
- Improved performance.
- Increased engagement.
- Better communication.
- Increased job satisfaction.
- Improved retention.
- Better teamwork.
- Increased innovation.
However, leading with a coaching style can also face some challenges in a hybrid or remote work environment, such as:
- Lack of face-to-face interaction.
- Difficulty in building trust and rapport.
- Isolation and disconnection.
- Distractions and interruptions.
- Health and well-being issues.
In this presentation, learn how to overcome these challenges and leverage the benefits of a coaching style of management. Attendees will learn tips and strategies of how to implement a coaching style of management such as:
- Examining the existing culture within the organisation.
- Adopting a coaching style as a strategic initiative with major involvement from HR.
- Establishing clear expectations and goals.
- Providing regular feedback.
- Using technology to facilitate communication and collaboration.
- Fostering a culture of learning and development.
- Enhancing HR’s strategic role who can best contribute to company success in leading out on this initiative.
- Using the GROW model (Goal, Reality, Options, Will) as one of the top coaching models for leaders.
By attending this presentation, you will gain knowledge on how to improve your leadership skills and lead your hybrid or remote team with confidence and impact, helping you to create a more engaged, motivated and productive team.